Scottish cup winners 15/16 ?

Pipeandslippers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The usual 3/4 teams lol. Same as every year.

I actually think CP will finally do it this year. Some good signings have been added.

Southside and Craigshill are the only ones outwith the usual teams would could get to the final again.

Does anyone know of a surprise team splashing cash that could challenge from nowhere?

I know a lot of the wolves boys porky. Can't see them being genuine challengers for the big one. Thistle then yes.

Neither of them will challenge for the Scottish if the Hurlford team I saw last night is anything to go by and the Woves side that got murdered by Dirrans. Winner will come from the Central

Did these signings play when shotts beat them last week in the champions cup?

not sure, wasn't at the game.... why? will this reflect on the season they are about to have? I'm not sure it will. I think these games will have been part of their pre season. I heard shotts won on pens.

There about twenty who on the day are capable of beating anyone. The beauty of cup football at this level is if you turn up and the parks not that great or the weather or both ,combined with a dodgey ref you could be out on your ear. But most importantly if the attitude is wrong you have a big problem. Over the years this has been the downfall of many a fancied team. Personally I think that it's far too early to make any predictions considering that there are over 600 hundred teams all still with a chance.

not sure, wasn't at the game.... why? will this reflect on the season they are about to have? I'm not sure it will. I think these games will have been part of their pre season. I heard shotts won on pens.

Curious that's all. I agree, still a competition I'm sure craigshill would have wanted to win though.

Curious that's all. I agree, still a competition I'm sure craigshill would have wanted to win though.

Bit of a false statement , no-one plays any game of football for anything less than a win , especially at amateur . When the real stuff starts that's when teams get judged as far as I'm concerned . And not after 2-3-4 games . A lot of teams have strengthened , takes time to bed players in

Bit of a false statement , no-one plays any game of football for anything less than a win , especially at amateur . When the real stuff starts that's when teams get judged as far as I'm concerned . And not after 2-3-4 games . A lot of teams have strengthened , takes time to bed players in

very proud of your posts young yin, keep reading my books

Archived