Shire v annan

Couldnt agree with you more, the Stewarts are jobs worths

Big fat guy with moustache and red coat? Welcome to East Stirling......not. This idiot does everything to make fans (both sets) uncomfortable at the ground. How many were there yesterday, just over 200? No surprise. Try treating fans with a bit of warmth and respect East Stirling, you may end up with a few more supporters.

Big fat guy with moustache and red coat? Welcome to East Stirling......not. This idiot does everything to make fans (both sets) uncomfortable at the ground. How many were there yesterday, just over 200? No surprise. Try treating fans with a bit of warmth and respect East Stirling, you may end up with a few more supporters.

Stenny employ the stewards it's nothing to do with us. We have complained about them before but they just ignore us every time.

The red jacket/white headed guy is absolute p***k.

Complete and utter power trip every Saturday regardless who is playing.

Agreed. Beats me that a guy can enter the ground with a flask of coffee, yet the kid with a bottle of water has to hand it over to said steward to dispose of it. What would you prefer to be hit on the head with?

Agreed. Beats me that a guy can enter the ground with a flask of coffee, yet the kid with a bottle of water has to hand it over to said steward to dispose of it. What would you prefer to be hit on the head with?

Bottom line is, when was the last time you saw something get thrown at a Div 2 game anyway? Utter nonsense. Ditto the stuff about having to have a fire certificate for flags, as at Broadwood. I've never seen a flag self-combust yet.

Some stewards see it as part of their day to be a pain in the arse for no good reason. They need to lighten up; no one at out level is looking to have a barney or fling missiles about. Ochilview is probably the worst. The Hampden guys seem to have relaxed their sphincters a bit, thankfully.

Archived