John Hughes/ Brian Rice must GO!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As title says, John Hughes and Brian Rice must go and imho are walking a tightrope at the moment. I mean, 2pts from 15 for Scottish cup holders is abysmal, as is this donkeys signings.

Fon Williams is shit, makes far to many mistakes.

Wedderburn: just poor, nothing else to add.

Lopez: Is useless, we'd be better with Feliciano Lopez.

His team selections are shit most of time and his subs are laughable!!

I was willing to give him time but totally lost faith today!!

My choice to replace him would be Billy Stark with Barry Wilson/ Richie Foran as part of his management team which would include Scott Kellacher and our goalie coach.

Its shite how Scottish cup champions and 3rd place team from last season won't pay £25k for Darren Murray when we are crying out for a decent Striker!

This will be a long season unless there are major changes!!

Hiya Mohonio (or whatever). This reminds me of your Butcher Out thread on CTO many moons ago.

How did that pan out?

Ah Mahonio aka Shaun aka Caley Shaun. So predictable and yet so pathetic. Loads of opinions yet never attends any matches as well...

For those who don't know, this clown used to go mental every time we had a bad spell on CTO and calling for every man and his dog to be sacked, including Hughes just after he was hired and Butcher on about three separate occasions, the most memorable was just after we were promoted in 2010 and got beat 6-0 in the League Cup by Celtic after playing a reserve side. As I said though, some loud opinions for someone who doesn't attend games and once claimed that one of the reasons he didn't go is because if he went by train, he wouldn't know which station to get off at (presumably the one called 'Inverness'?!)! :lol:

What a total DICK you are!! Not only do you post drivel but you post LIES!! I have never gone by train nor will I ever, its always by car!

Dick! I don't give a shit if I get banned!

What a total DICK you are!! Not only do you post drivel but you post LIES!! I have never gone by train nor will I ever, its always by car!

Dick! I don't give a shit if I get banned!

Calm down buttercup. Of course you'll never take the train, you don't where to get off! Just for the record you did say that (while also claiming you didn't know where the stadium was! :huh: ).

n6yv4h.png

Ah 2010 Mahonio. Truly the glory years!

I reckon the fans of most clubs will accept about almost anything apart from an Accies defeat! It's been happening for years!! Absolutely hysterical!

Ok, so your season has started poorly after a great one last year and most are rational enough to wait until October to see where you are....but throw an Accies defeat into the mix and all hell breaks loose!! We aren't as bad as we're made out....deal with it!!

Can't wait to beat Hearts next week......Neilson must go!!

I reckon the fans of most clubs will accept about almost anything apart from an Accies defeat! It's been happening for years!! Absolutely hysterical!

Ok, so your season has started poorly after a great one last year and most are rational enough to wait until October to see where you are....but throw an Accies defeat into the mix and all hell breaks loose!! We aren't as bad as we're made out....deal with it!!

Its the combination of performances and the lack of goals leading to poor results that's the problem not anything to do with Accies. There are valid reasons for this and the people who are aware understand that we should not be expected to replicate last season. Those that expect a continuation either have no clue what has happened or what is going on are either showing a complete lack of knowledge or have unrealistic expectations. Its not a comfortable situation right now but yesterday I saw some improvement from certain players which gives cause for optimism, I have patience some don't. Again this has nothing to do with Accies.

Not sure if the OP is a genuine ICT supporter anyway.

Calm down buttercup. Of course you'll never take the train, you don't where to get off! Just for the record you did say that (while also claiming you didn't know where the stadium was! :huh: ).

n6yv4h.png

Ah 2010 Mahonio. Truly the glory years!

????????????

Rekt

Ironically, a number of Accies fans had a similar reaction after Ross County beat you the other week. It's a theme that recurs with us too: "Beaten by Ross fucking County. The manager must go!".

We are having a bad start, that's all. First time named a full bench since Astra at home, still have an injury list longer than we would like and our forwards are yet to find form.

It will happen soon, only thing is why wont he give Ferguson a chance?

Believe me pal don't you go getting ideas above your station! This has absolutely nothing to do with Accies.

This has been bubbling away under the surface for a long time now, ever since Yogi was installed as manager we have had the people who were opposed to this just waiting for this very moment so they can say "look I told you so"

So desperate have they been to see what they perceive as failure on Yogis part that I am beginning to believe our success last season must have truely pissed them off big style!!!

Must have been torn between being desperate to celebrate and saying f**k you Yogi we don't want you.

Probably celebrated wildly like the rest of us whilst still feeling a little bit dirty inside for doing so.

Archived