Cumnock Juniors

Cantona

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nine games unbeaten then you get a Scottish Cup reality check - Auchinleck Talbot v Cumnock, a slaughter in the offing if the earlier round Kello V Cumnock game is any indication of how much Cumnock have improved.

I take talbots never had a hard game from a a team there supposed to!!!! All local games can be tricky no matter who your playing

Funny guy. There was me thinking you are on moaning because we are playing at Beachwood?

Think a lot deeper. Lugar have bent over backwards for Cumnock. Cumnock have played at Rosebank when football cards have been decimated. Three of the Cumnock games at Lugar have been played when there were only a handful of games on in Scotland and when the possible chance comes for a poverty stricken club to make a pound appears they are not even considered. The word Ian is not funny it is realistic

Cumnock have had absolutely fantastic help/assistance from Lugar and would have preferred any replay to be there.

However, if the police and/or football authorities express reservations about doing so, then what would you suggest that happens Sheep ???????

Cumnock have had absolutely fantastic help/assistance from Lugar and would have preferred any replay to be there.

However, if the police and/or football authorities express reservations about doing so, then what would you suggest that happens Sheep ???????

What reservations?. It is my believe that this has not been properly considered

I am not on the Lugar committee but what you say is the exact point of principal

And do you not think it is the last thing that any cumnock fan wants is to take a replay if it ever comes to that back to beechwood and give them home advantage again

Anyway we will beat them in the first game so this is all just speculation

And do you not think it is the last thing that any cumnock fan wants is to take a replay if it ever comes to that back to beechwood and give them home advantage again

Anyway we will beat them in the first game so this is all just speculation

I only ask .Why did Cumnock agree to this, was it properly thought out?

Ain't got a clue, I'm not on the committee

I have used up a lot of space on this topic for which I apologise. I have watched Cumnock playing on a regular basis this year and honestly feel that they have every chance of beating Talbot but from a psychological point of view why hand Talbot the advantage by agreeing to a replay at Beechwood. Cumnock in my opinion should not have agreed to this.My rant is over good luck

Perhaps I should have said my opinion. Why? do you agree with this ludicrous decission

Am I missing something here?..........Cumnock have agreed to play the replay (if there is one) away from home, as opposed to the alternative, which would have seen Cumnock playing the replay away from home.

Lugar have hospitable hosts during our ground redevelopment and I like the rest of the Cumnock support are extremely grateful for this, but come on there isn't really a decision to make is this situation.

Am I missing something here?..........Cumnock have agreed to play the replay (if there is one) away from home, as opposed to the alternative, which would have seen Cumnock playing the replay away from home.

Lugar have hospitable hosts during our ground redevelopment and I like the rest of the Cumnock support are extremely grateful for this, but come on there isn't really a decision to make is this situation.

What? The financial situation at Lugar is grim and you want to hand Talbot an advantage?

Archived