Who are KSC and Shortlees

jackieboy11

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been reading posts on this forum for a few years now but finally decided to sign up.... First division is certainly going to be exciting this year that's for sure, obviously KSC and Shortlees favourites with the sponsorship each club has and quality over the other teams. Think it will come down to how far Glenburn and Wallacetoun can match them as to who will win the league between the 2 favourites though...

And for the record, relentless is Cunny (sorry Cunny had to, even just to reign in some of your posts mate lol)

Been reading posts on this forum for a few years now but finally decided to sign up.... First division is certainly going to be exciting this year that's for sure, obviously KSC and Shortlees favourites with the sponsorship each club has and quality over the other teams. Think it will come down to how far Glenburn and Wallacetoun can match them as to who will win the league between the 2 favourites though...

And for the record, relentless is Cunny (sorry Cunny had to, even just to reign in some of your posts mate lol)

Another with extra terrestrial powers, poor Cunny. Lol

I guarantee that there are players playing amateur football that's done a lot worse than knapp! Probably in your own teams! I know the team I am part of have players that have had there problems! I am in no way defending him or shortlees ams but he gets personally attacked on here due to his ability and not because of what he had done! f**k there are professional sportsman / rapists ( allegedly ) that get less abuse than knapp! If knapp had my limited ability then thug and scum bag would never be used to describe him,

Exactly!

Archived