Ardagh Cup Final 2015

Troon Portland

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished 4-2 to Hurlford.

We are of course very disappointed tonight, but well done to Darren Henderson & the Hurlford team on their win as their clinical finishing proved the difference. We don't feel we did ourselves justice (especially in the first half) but that shouldn't detract from Hurlford & their win.

Hope the party in the Thistle is going well!!

Finished 4-2 to Hurlford.

We are of course very disappointed tonight, but well done to Darren Henderson & the Hurlford team on their win as their clinical finishing proved the difference. We don't feel we did ourselves justice (especially in the first half) but that shouldn't detract from Hurlford & their win.

Hope the party in the Thistle is going well!!

Smashing post TP. It's too rare that fans are gracious in defeat. Shows class IMO. Look forward to our league encounters.

Just got home from the magnificent party in the lounge at Portland Park : many congratulations to the 'Ford for their win.

Delighted with the Troon lads application and attitude, just wasn't our day.

I can honestly say that Adam Forsyth's dragback and shot across the keeper was an absolute delight for me.We lost the final but I was still jumping around at the quality of the finish: made my day. Absolutely BRILLIANT!

Watch for the name Adam Forsyth because he's headed for a stellar career. The lad is just brilliant.

#monthetroon

Archived