To my Kilbirnie freens.

ernieradburn

Absolute cracker,I hope he is our captain for years to come.wont be many teams with a better defenceive pairing than ours

Aye, good stuff lads, seems you have found a gem, well done. Nice to hear the positive feedback, will relay this back to his Dad, however, you realise he will get pumped when playing the Bot.

Aye, good stuff lads, seems you have found a gem, well done. Nice to hear the positive feedback, will relay this back to his Dad, however, you realise he will get pumped when playing the Bot.

Not getting carried away but i never expected 4 points out of our 1st two games v Ford & Troon has got us lot got us a tad excited lol

Tomorrows game will be another test of where we are

Not got the best of records down at Talbotland with our last win on the 30th November 2002

Only reason a know the date as a had to miss the game due to my son who is now an avid Blastie being born

Worst thing was he didn't pop out until 7.32pm so a could have made the game & got back in plenty time lol

Not getting carried away but i never expected 4 points out of our 1st two games v Ford & Troon has got us lot got us a tad excited lol

Tomorrows game will be another test of where we are

Not got the best of records down at Talbotland with our last win on the 30th November 2002

Only reason a know the date as a had to miss the game due to my son who is now an avid Blastie being born

Worst thing was he didn't pop out until 7.32pm so a could have made the game & got back in plenty time lol

Well get busy having another one and we might win there in 9 months time ahahaha

wait till I see you ya big daft conductor..Kilbirnie beat you and I'll take free trains for a year from you how's that..

Archived