Victory speech

Lynx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mines would have probably been

GIRFUY Sevco

This is one of many reasons why I could never have gone into politics. In politics you generally have to be magnanimous and say things like "my honorable friend" and so on. My victory speech would have been very similar to yours, probably with the addition of both middle fingers.

Wonder how many times he's choked on his salty tears whilst having a fumbling cry w**k re-reading that pish in the early hours? Pouring over it again and again and again!! Mumbling to himself, bast*rds, f**k*n bast*rds!

Wonder how many times he's choked on his salty tears whilst having a fumbling cry w**k re-reading that pish in the early hours? Pouring over it again and again and again!! Mumbling to himself, bast*rds, f**k*n bast*rds!

Probably never. You see yes voters are generally optimistic, thus he has probably put it behind him and is energysing himself for inevitable independence. It's the nawbags that tend to be pessimistic nostalgic w@nks

Too many words and not enough asterisks in that mess.

Yep, I'd say he's probably been in a constant state of depression since that morning.

TACik2n.jpg

Absolutely astonished to see a No voter obsessed with Alex Salmond tbh.

Spoke well on QT tonight and probably didn't get enough air time amongst the Eng Con/Lab debate with the emergence of Corbyn. Never ceases to amaze me how the English crowd on QT always seem to warm to Big Eck and Wee Nicky, perhaps a campaign down south, might secure a proper alternative to the Tories? Maybe the Nats are missing a trick here?

Clue's in the name - SNP. If England wants a social democratic party they should create one - I'm sure the SNP would be up for an electoral pact. No point in diluting the mission, which is Scottish statehood.

It's not like, a year on from indyref and with him no longer being FM, he still has you utterly rattled is it?

"Our friends in Europe should understand with total clarity that Scotland's future lies as a fully-engaged participant in the European Union."

The Spanish government, presumably not a friend, said that it would veto an independent Scotland's application for Membership.

And there's no mention about keeping the Pound in that speech!!

"Our friends in Europe should understand with total clarity that Scotland's future lies as a fully-engaged participant in the European Union."

The Spanish government, presumably not a friend, said that it would veto an independent Scotland's application for Membership.

And there's no mention about keeping the Pound in that speech!!

My first suspicion that nawbags (not necessarily including you in this, don't know how you voted) were motivated primarily by anti-Scottishness rather than pro-Britishness came when they started gloating about Spain. For months all we heard - in between being told that we'd be forced to use the Euro - was that Spain was going to come riding across the plains of La Mancha atop the mighty steed Vetonante to preserve the precious Union.

I found this astonishing. For one thing, it's completely untrue - the Spanish foreign minister in 2014 made it pretty clear that there was no analogue to Catalonia and the Basque Country to be found in the UK. For another, Spain is currently in a hostile state over Gibraltar and on a daily basis restricts the free movement of Gibraltarians (and Spaniards, for that matter). In other words they're not respecting British territorial integrity, yet we're supposed to hold them up as some kind of arbiter of European statehood. Your average nawbag would, in other words, side with an enemy of Britain rather than with Scots - because they're motivated primarily by anti-Scottishness.

Archived