MULLEN,

Speardali

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rintintin read my post ya muppet said he could be a top junior striker but hed rather "play wae his pals" or get paid a fortune fae thistle so learn to read before u slate peoples posts

your the biggest muppet kermit or your a shite bag talking behind a key board trying to slate people calling them wankers and muppets you must be ten foot tall dafty

Means nothing. It's like a big boy being held back two years at school and boasting he's the best fighter. And all u clowns on here sucking up his **** are the wee cowards that run about wi said bully.

Away and play at an appropriate level and leave amateurs to amateurs.

Means nothing. It's like a big boy being held back two years at school and boasting he's the best fighter. And all u clowns on here sucking up his **** are the wee cowards that run about wi said bully.

Away and play at an appropriate level and leave amateurs to amateurs.

Couldn't agree more

Everyone and their dug knows he gets paid well at hurlford. Why come on and spout push about playin wae his pals etc when we all know he's only there for the £. Let's be honest if someone's daft enough to offer that kind of money you would be even more daft to knock it back. Folk needty remember these guys have familys, cars to run, house to keep, Mrs that spends willy nilly. So I say good on him if he's gettin paid handsomely for it then fuckin go for it! Let's put it to bed f**k sake it's old news!

Everyone and their dug knows he gets paid well at hurlford. Why come on and spout push about playin wae his pals etc when we all know he's only there for the £. Let's be honest if someone's daft enough to offer that kind of money you would be even more daft to knock it back. Folk needty remember these guys have familys, cars to run, house to keep, Mrs that spends willy nilly. So I say good on him if he's gettin paid handsomely for it then fuckin go for it! Let's put it to bed f**k sake it's old news!

agree

Maybe ive went a bit far too off the park he may be a good guy i only kbow him thru fitba n on the park he is a horrible fucker lol one thing ive never disputed tho is how good he is p.s p11 theyd have to sign more thsn him theyre further away than that hurlford didnt go that far last season wae a far better team

Archived