Week 3

lichtie23

Week 3 opened last night with the Giants recording their first win of the season against NFC East rivals Washington Redskins. Sundays games are as follows...

Early Games

Bengals @ Ravens

Saints @ Panthers

Raiders @ Browns

Falcons @ Cowboys

Buccaneers @ Texans

Chargers @ Vikings

Jaguars @ Patriots

Eagles @ Jets

Steelers @ Rams

Colts @ Titans

Late games

49ers @ Cardinals

Bills @ Dolphins

Bears @ Seahawks

SNF

Broncos @ Lions

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few interesting games this weekend. The Cowboys could struggle without both Tony Romo and Dez Bryant as they entertain the 2-0 Falcons. There are reports that Drew Brees may be out of the Saints divisional game with the Panthers. A loss would drop the Saints to 0-3. Either the Browns or the Raiders will finish week 3 with a 2-1 record. The Colts could also drop to 0-3 if they lose in Tennessee. Kam Chancellor should return to the Seahawks secondary as they entertain the 0-2 Bears.

Decker out for Jets. Ivory likely to play. Revis definitely is.

Our 3rd/4th WR Chris Owusu is out as well so Devin Smith and Jeremy Kerley likely to have significant snaps for the first time this season. Shame that Kerley doesn't fit what the offense are trying to do. Panthers or Browns should be knocking on our door for him.

Decker out for Jets. Ivory likely to play. Revis definitely is.

Our 3rd/4th WR Chris Owusu is out as well so Devin Smith and Jeremy Kerley likely to have significant snaps for the first time this season. Shame that Kerley doesn't fit what the offense are trying to do. Panthers or Browns should be knocking on our door for him.

Is ivory likely to be effective and get a lot of touches?

Is ivory likely to be effective and get a lot of touches?

Bilal Powell will be a factor more than usual. Ivory can have fantasy value if he scores a TD. I'm benching him for Ameer Abdullah this week (who has a terrible matchup).

Bilal Powell will be a factor more than usual. Ivory can have fantasy value if he scores a TD. I'm benching him for Ameer Abdullah this week (who has a terrible matchup).

I'm doing exactly the same. Also swithering between Cecil shorts and devin smith in the flex.

I'm doing exactly the same. Also swithering between Cecil shorts and devin smith in the flex.

Smith is coming back from injury and this is his first ever NFL game. Fitzpatrick doesn't throw the ball well on deep passes so I'd start Shorts personally. Smith does have the ability to score from anywhere on the field though so can be a high upside play.

Nope. Your mob

I really don't know what to expect. We're without Decker so Marshall will have to do it all in the red zone and 3rd down. But this Eagles secondary has been garbage so far.

I also have genuine fears about up tempo offenses and the Eagles offense could get going today. If they do, Darren Sproles will be a big part of that.

Archived