Hearts v Gary Locke

Used to be a guaranteed 3-0 Killie and an easy 3 points going to Tynie.

The fat balloon faced Jambo doesn't know how to hold onto a lead now though and his wee notepad only has 2 formations written down in it so 2-1 Hearts :( .

(If Scott Robinson plays make it 3-1.)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just realised along with missing this I also miss the Hamilton game as I'll be in Lanzarote.

Add to this the fact I'll be in hospitality for the Ross County game, the next time I'll be in my usual place in section N will be the Dundee game on Nov 21st.

Ages till I'm back.....

Used to be a guaranteed 3-0 Killie and an easy 3 points going to Tynie.

The fat balloon faced Jambo doesn't know how to hold onto a lead now though and his wee notepad only has 2 formations written down in it so 2-1 Hearts :( .

(If Scott Robinson plays make it 3-1.)

Did I dream that 5-0 victory for the fat balloon faced Jambo's Hearts over Kilmarnock on your last visit to Tynie? :unsure2:

Hearts to hammer Killie, Killie to sack the tea boy and Mixu back to Killie.

Can't see it, with our youngsters' confidence shattered and Levein pulling the strings we'll probably play 4-6-0 and lose 1-0 :(

Cannae wait to get back to Tynie. The two pumpings during the 12/13 season (I think) were magnificent. Mind you Jamie MacDonald had a howler on one of those occasions so hopefully that won't be the case.

Not a huge fan of Locke, but reckon we might get a 1-1 draw.

It's a shame people seem to target Gary Locke as some sort of villain now. He was thrown in at the deep end with the Hearts job, gave his all but ultimately was found out to not be good enough.

Anyway, I also hope we smash Killie.

It's a shame that posters from a tragic Hearts forum come on here and try to wind others up.

Archived