Ritchie mullen

Ain't got a kalou

Seen something hes jacking fitba in?? Surely not hes still 1 of best players in ayrshire???? always gives 100 per cent in games af watched him though the years

One of best players in ayrshire?? That's a bold statement! He's decent and probably had his best season in his last one for Hurlford thistle. Ritchie has been saying he's packing it in for about three years so we will wait and see ha

No many better than him FACT!!! Gives 100 per cent every game-- strolled last years ayrshire final motm ad say!!! Won everything theres to be won and still going strong????

See guys that post on this FACT!! Yous wanna really get over yourselves as people are entitled to opinions. It's FACT to you, yes! But if me and anyone else think otherwise then it's hardly FACT is it? As a said the lad is a decent player and is without doubt a 100% man and wouldn't like to see him pack it in just yet

Last years final to easy for big ritchie your right he gives 100 percent a saw him torture the big glenafton strikers last year the big guy strolls the games could play junior level no probs hope the big man keeps going

Last years final to easy for big ritchie your right he gives 100 percent a saw him torture the big glenafton strikers last year the big guy strolls the games could play junior level no probs hope the big man keeps going

Ayrshire cup final was his swan song definently. Strolled it but in all fairness the front two he was up against were poor

Ayrshire cup final was his swan song definently. Strolled it but in all fairness the front two he was up against were poor

if am correct in saying Duffy (shortlees striker) was Ayrshire cup top scorer 3yr in a row so can't be that poor and in all fairness the guy didn't have a shot on goal and the only way shortlees were scoring that day was with a World Cup goal that mr Caldwell scored good player all the best to the lad but stil think he has a few years in him yet!!

d4zzman have to agree with you about the boy Duffy, he's a quality striker whose has played for Scotland, won the Scottish and west cups, Ayrshire cup and premier league along with a few others I think, can't be that bad, lol.

As for Ritchie, he may be getting on a bit, but I'm sure if you offered every manager in Ayrshire the chance to sign him, they'd bite your hand off.

d4zzman have to agree with you about the boy Duffy, he's a quality striker whose has played for Scotland, won the Scottish and west cups, Ayrshire cup and premier league along with a few others I think, can't be that bad, lol.

As for Ritchie, he may be getting on a bit, but I'm sure if you offered every manager in Ayrshire the chance to sign him, they'd bite your hand off.

agree mate Ritchie must be early 30s he's a roofer so naturally fit n prob has a few year left in him so don't think he will hang boots up yet fair play to the guy tho a good player and a good guy

Seen something hes jacking fitba in?? Surely not hes still 1 of best players in ayrshire???? always gives 100 per cent in games af watched him though the years

Don't know about jacking it in but maybe just cutting back a bit as he has his own business so sat/sun and all the training obviously isnt do-able

Richie Mullen is a smashing player and right now I can't think off many better centre halfs in ayrshire tbh. Hope he doesn't quit just yet but I know he is really busy with his own business and stuff

yes maybe that's the reason mate just a pity!

Archived