Scottish/Ayrshire teams

d4zzman

Who cares what u think gman!! U dont decide what we do!! And donkeys are the players that play in your fav team hahaha!! He wrote ayrshire!!! Are you blind hartson!! Or big hartson!!???

How many threads do we need about Ayrshire teams ? Speardali your nothing but a mouthpiece on here , talk zero sense . My favourite team ? Who would that be , once again bumping your gums but really saying f**k all . Sad sad little man

That's true mate :)

best of luck today young yin, big test for you, but hope you turn them over, give the rest of the lads ma best wishes for today. And before any knob bounces in and says I want a central team beat, I,ve known most of theSouthside lads for years and most have played for me at some point. So come on the Southside

best of luck today young yin, big test for you, but hope you turn them over, give the rest of the lads ma best wishes for today. And before any knob bounces in and says I want a central team beat, I,ve known most of theSouthside lads for years and most have played for me at some point. So come on the Southside

Cheers mate . A shame the games so early but if u want to get anywhere in the Scottish you need to play the top teams . Should be a cracking game

Archived