Toon vs Stenny

NewBlue

Aye a strange one, we did what we have not been doing for the last month, took our chances in the 1st half & did not give away any silly goals but in the main folk seem downbeat about it. Thought we pressed them well in the first half but stood off & gave them time to play in the 2nd. Yes would have liked to have seen us score a few more after the break but it didn't happen. We are through to the semi in the one cup we are ever likely to win so it cannot be too bad. Ryan Strachan has always had a few on his back but think he has been very good this season, Shane Sutherland seems to getting some stick from some quarters as well but given a bit of time think he will fit in well, he is good at holding the ball & at times links up well with Rory. Hopefully the draw is kind to us giving us a shot at our 1st cup final since joining the league.

I think that is a fair summary. Just frustrating with Sutherland, if he improves then I will be happy to eat humble pie.

Earlier in the week. He's joined on a short-term agreement. We've struggled at left-back all season so it's good to bring a bit of cover in there. I have no idea if he's any good or not.

Done well yesterday

Archived