Scores & scorers Sat 10th Oct.

Larky55

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what happens when you give a manager time

Before the Candy Rock fans come on here, I will ask what you quote means? I thought all managers were given time.

Andy Cameron took St Roch up last season, which was a great achievement.

Wish big Gavin all the best hope to see him up and about soon.

I hope everyone on hear shares your opinion. Well said. And if big Ian Currie and the Vale of Clyde players require extra motivation for their Cup Final on Sunday week, they now have it. A winners medal for Gavin would go down well with the big man.

Before the Candy Rock fans come on here, I will ask what you quote means? I thought all managers were given time.

Andy Cameron took St Roch up last season, which was a great achievement.

I think you have misunderstood. He was replying to the part about it being Cumnock's 4th win in a row as they were struggling a bit before that and there was calls for the manager to be sacked

pool wizard f**k of heard no sectarian shouts at the game ur full of shite

I have to say I never heard any sectarian shouts either just the St Rochs keeper telling all the cumnock fans how good he was and calling us chookters haha , good wee day and made to feel very welcome all the best to St Rochs for the rest of the season

I think you have misunderstood. He was replying to the part about it being Cumnock's 4th win in a row as they were struggling a bit before that and there was calls for the manager to be sacked

The Cumnock manager and his backroom appear to have put together a better-balanced squad during the summer.

Some very good signings. Thank you for pointing out my misunderstanding of the previous statement in question.

Archived