Stranraer vs Dunfermline Athletic- Saturday 17th October (17:15)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you reckon that Richards-Everton boy had a bet on with the rest of the team to see how many cliches he could fit into that interview?

Seen a couple of his interviews, as well as pre and post-match tweets. It's as though his comments are computer-generated from a small catalogue of cliched pish.

You're the lying b*****d. He's well away to Jiggy's.

Nah ever since a former manager (who is careless with clothing for the upper body) had a wee night out there*, all Pars staff are banned from the premises

ALLEGEDLY

Nah ever since a former manager (who is careless with clothing for the upper body) had a wee night out there*, all Pars staff are banned from the premises

ALLEGEDLY

I thought it was garden centres*...

Allegedly

Wallace is not "pish" he is just having a bad run of form, and lack of starts not helping his confidence. He'll come good, mark my words.

When has he been in a good run of form?

We won ugly. Good to see we have a plan B. I agree - Stranraer were woeful. [ insert your own synonym ]

That's the most pleasing thing about today's win against BORING AS f**k LOWER LEAGUE PISH Stranraer. It shows we have the ability to win ugly. This is exactly the sort of game we'd have fucked up in the past.

Very satisfying.

Didn't think Stranraer were too bad to be honest,probably a pen at 1-0 and how Thomson missed that sitter is beyond me could have tapped it in,but the pars had chances as well,the early goal was a killer and how Moffat was allowed to turn so easy is beyond me,poor stuff.But as usual this league will go the way of the full time team,with Dunfermline joining Queen of the South,Rangers and Morton in recent seasons and win it,we will be in the playoff mix I'm sure of that,things should be a wee bit easier with the Blue Brazil coming to Stair pk next week.

Didn't think Stranraer were too bad to be honest,probably a pen at 1-0 and how Thomson missed that sitter is beyond me could have tapped it in,but the pars had chances as well,the early goal was a killer and how Moffat was allowed to turn so easy is beyond me,poor stuff.But as usual this league will go the way of the full time team,with Dunfermline joining Queen of the South,Rangers and Morton in recent seasons and win it,we will be in the playoff mix I'm sure of that,things should be a wee bit easier with the Blue Brazil coming to Stair pk next week.

You will fucking pump Cowdenbeath, they are utterly bereft of confidence (thanks fm) and I'm genuinely considering sticking Stranraer -3 on my coupon.

Archived