SNPgood

Fide

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem upset.

Not really. You just dominate and troll every political thread to make it all about you. It makes it pretty boring rather than upsetting. You've been gathering pace since returning from your meltdown and now it's basically the Fide Forum instead of the politics one.

Not really. You just dominate and troll every political thread to make it all about you. It makes it pretty boring rather than upsetting. You've been gathering pace since returning from your meltdown and now it's basically the Fide Forum instead of the politics one.

I very much doubt I dominate. Lots of people disagree with me. Lots think I'm a dick.

I'm fine with that.

For better or worse, I can't let some of the zoomer's chat go. It's just not in my obviously-flawed DNA.

But I am aware I can be c**t, if that's any consolation.

Have a nice weekend.

:)

Funny you should mention obsessed. Maybe you should spend more time working and with the family Walter?

You seem to be on here constantly, and when you're not, you must be scouring for new things to post about hence the daily threads.

Leave your pretend world and go outside, enjoy life a little.

Whenever he's on you're never far behind.

That must say something about you as well.

Funny you should mention obsessed. Maybe you should spend more time working and with the family Walter?

You seem to be on here constantly, and when you're not, you must be scouring for new things to post about hence the daily threads.

Leave your pretend world and go outside, enjoy life a little.

There is something wrong with you. Seek help.

This is going to be hilarious when the SNP inevitably go tits up because they can't keep everyone in their party united, they fail to deliver on promises and their representatives get involved in murky business like every other politican.... Suppose they can always just blame it on Westminster though....

Can you tell me one piece of murky business that an SNP MP has been charged with?

Thanks.

This is going to be hilarious when the SNP inevitably go tits up because they can't keep everyone in their party united, they fail to deliver on promises and their representatives get involved in murky business like every other politican.... Suppose they can always just blame it on Westminster though....

Every brit nat has been saying that for the past 2 years..... Still waiting.

The party of equality and redistribution doesn't seem too keen to make society more equal or redistribute any wealth.

Michelle Thompson has been caught up in some scandal (not an SNP MP will be the reply....) Alex Neil has repeatedly committed political skull doggery, it's only a matter of time before more are exposed....

duggery

Every brit nat has been saying that for the past 2 years..... Still waiting.

Every political party goes tits up from time to time. The SNP are no different but the timescale varies wildly.The Tories had 18 years before implosion and New Labour 13 years both from seemingly impregnable positions.A lot of unknown factors pop up eventually with creeping complacency as Labour amply demonstrate . I've said it before but its the belief in the "inevitability" of independence that gives it a potentially fatal weakness.

Every political party goes tits up from time to time. The SNP are no different but the timescale varies wildly.The Tories had 18 years before implosion and New Labour 13 years both from seemingly impregnable positions.A lot of unknown factors pop up eventually with creeping complacency as Labour amply demonstrate . I've said it before but its the belief in the "inevitability" of independence that gives it a potentially fatal weakness.

Their politics wasn't based on the constitution of which half the country(more than enough for a majority) want independence. Unlucky.

Their politics wasn't based on the constitution of which half the country(more than enough for a majority) want independence. Unlucky.

Eh?? Thought it was 55 No 45 Yes. Thats more than half didn't want independence unless im misunderstanding your point.

The party of equality and redistribution doesn't seem too keen to make society more equal or redistribute any wealth.

Michelle Thompson has been caught up in some scandal (not an SNP MP will be the reply....) Alex Neil has repeatedly committed political skull doggery, it's only a matter of time before more are exposed....

I'll try for a second time.

Can you tell me what Michelle Thomson has been charged with?

Eh?? Thought it was 55 No 45 Yes. Thats more than half didn't want independence unless im misunderstanding your point.

You are misunderstanding. Close to half the country want independence. These people will continue voting SNP and that amount of people is enough for a majority. Especially when the unionist vote is split between two parties.

I'll try for a second time.

Can you tell me what Michelle Thomson has been charged with?

She has not been charged as you well know fide and the chances are she wont.

Whatever the outcome its not the kind of story the SNP want to see about its westminster mps.

You are misunderstanding. Close to half the country want independence. These people will continue voting SNP and that amount of people is enough for a majority. Especially when the unionist vote is split between two parties.

"These people will continue voting SNP"That may even be true but it's a perfect example of complacency and a wee bit of Labour's taking votes for granted attitude.If a steady 60% polling for YES is required that's not some "inevitable" process it requires work and may be harder to acheive than many people seem to think.

Archived