Southy must stay

cmonthelie

Heard Chris Malone has left ?

He wasn't listed yesterday but I've no idea of the situation.

As for yesterday Arthurlie dominated early on a goal a man up you'd hope and expect we'd go on and win it but no!

The Glens with 10 were the better team scored a great equaliser then hit a second that was merited on their play.

One of our players after being given a foul stood? On their player getting a deserved red which made it impossible to come back, gutted as I am the best team won

I saw him for kilbirnie and looked a player, he was played in a variety of positions for glens mainly centre mid and for a left back/central defender maybe understandably struggled.

Had a wee bust up with a team mate on the park last week and was subbed then promptly walked off past the dug out and was clearly unhappy.

Looked incredibly immobile in recent weeks unless you are looking to buy him in which case he's a flying machine!

I saw him for kilbirnie and looked a player, he was played in a variety of positions for glens mainly centre mid and for a left back/central defender maybe understandably struggled.

Had a wee bust up with a team mate on the park last week and was subbed then promptly walked off past the dug out and was clearly unhappy.

Looked incredibly immobile in recent weeks unless you are looking to buy him in which case he's a flying machine!

Lol

Was down at our game yesterday but can't see us putting in a bid but stranger things have happened

Archived