CONDORRIT FOLDING

Froggy

That's not fair either though as teams may have lost to condorrat. Only fair way is if all games are wiped. Won't affect teams at the top though as they pumped them.

Eh ? Think the teams who have beat them are the exact ones who it affects , if you lost to them tough titty , if you beat them why should it wipe your points ? Say your sitting level with a team and they lost to condorrat , but you beat them . All of a sudden your 3 points behind and playing catch up ? It's a very grey area that needs to be addressed , without sounding too dramatic , it could be the difference between winning and losing a league

I get that mate. But if it goes as though everyone has not played them then it's fine. The only teams in that league that will finish top two are Haldane and Dunblane. Both have pumped them. They two will still be well in front come the end of the season.

Obviously the league can't foresee teams folding so it's not exactly ideal for them either

I get both of your points. It's a hard one though. Dunblane scored 7 and Haldane 9 against them. So how many goals do we give a team who haven't played them but are getting the three points? Personally I think the best way is to scrub all points

I get both of your points. It's a hard one though. Dunblane scored 7 and Haldane 9 against them. So how many goals do we give a team who haven't played them but are getting the three points? Personally I think the best way is to scrub all points

Let's hope a team who have beat them don't miss out on a play off spot by 3 points or less then , losing out to a team who lost to them lol . As a said its a bit of a grey area but the rules have been that way for years so am sure what I've got to say doesn't mean f**k all lol

Let's hope a team who have beat them don't miss out on a play off spot by 3 points or less then , losing out to a team who lost to them lol . As a said its a bit of a grey area but the rules have been that way for years so am sure what I've got to say doesn't mean f**k all lol

GET BACK TAE FEEDING THE WEAN YOU

Archived