Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it as damp over in Darkest Fife as it is here in Embra? Forecast has it pissing down all day tomorrow over Central Park. Is it acceptable to wear wellies in Central Park?

No. You must wear jeans a a t-shirt and stand on the terracing for the whole 90 minutes. Don't become like the Hibs fans who walked out at half time as it was raining :lol:

No. You must wear jeans a a t-shirt and stand on the terracing for the whole 90 minutes. Don't become like the Hibs fans who walked out at half time as it was raining :lol:

Last time I wore my lucky blue wellies to the football it was to the St J v Dundee Utd cup final. Thought it would show solidarity with my Saintees pals. Did the trick. The lucky charms were not working the next day when I went to the playoff final, second leg at East End Park.

Last time I wore my lucky blue wellies to the football it was to the St J v Dundee Utd cup final. Thought it would show solidarity with my Saintees pals. Did the trick. The lucky charms were not working the next day when I went to the playoff final, second leg at East End Park.

Ah the play off final at East End Park. I had forgot about that.

Archived