Do you believe in the paranormal?

FlyerTon

Do you believe in the paranormal?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's meant to be a sign that you're a paranoid schizophrenic but I've twice (once when I was 4, once when I was 20) heard a disembodied voice I could best describe as demonic. Didn't have much interesting to say. Told me to go downstairs the first time and that I'd "been warned" the second time.

Shortly into this clip, from October 1968, a member of Deep Purple talks about a "Haunted" House the band was living in:

Absolutely nothing to do with the copious amounts of mind bending drugs that were probably being consumed by the band?

Absolutely nothing to do with the copious amounts of mind bending drugs that were probably being consumed by the band?

More like Ritchie Blackmore being a dick. Apparently he'd record wailing feedback noises on a reel-to-reel and set it up to play back when they were all together at dinner.

Some of the paranormal witness programs are quite believable. I find it more interesting to study the people than the events, they seem quite normal on this show rather than the drooling hillbilly ufo types.

Reckon it's something related to synesthesia or pressure on the brain caused by hotspots of electromagnetic fields or similar.

Some of the paranormal witness programs are quite believable. I find it more interesting to study the people than the events, they seem quite normal on this show rather than the drooling hillbilly ufo types.

Reckon it's something related to synesthesia or pressure on the brain caused by hotspots of electromagnetic fields or similar.

Is this what you go into when you grass on a ghost?

I know its all in my head but during sleep paralysis , if i dont kick myself out of it, (I know this is going to sound mental) I am able to roll "out of my body " . Its all been scientifically explained though so that gives me comfort in deciding its just a very lucid dream.

I had that a few times when working shifts, first time was horrible. Was dreaming that I was awake but couldn't move. There was something behind me, seemed menacing. Family member came into the room, everything was ok then some demonic voice started and I panicked and woke up after a real struggle.

Was a bit like the voice from the dream sequence Prince Of Darkness film but the words were just gibberish. Definitely know what you mean about the out of body feeling. Also kicked the covers off the bed completely.

Next few times were better, once I knew what it was.

I had that a few times when working shifts, first time was horrible. Was dreaming that I was awake but couldn't move. There was something behind me, seemed menacing. Family member came into the room, everything was ok then some demonic voice started and I panicked and woke up after a real struggle.

Was a bit like the voice from the dream sequence Prince Of Darkness film but the words were just gibberish. Definitely know what you mean about the out of body feeling. Also kicked the covers off the bed completely.

Next few times were better, once I knew what it was.

Demons don't all speak English, it was probably Aramaic. Sounds like you're fucked.