Wishaw Juniors FC

Didye Aye

just read through this post and don't think this is the place for anyone from wishaw to be discussing what happens at commitee level . We have a good team on and off the park and will strive to improve working together .

I am proud of what we have achieved at wishaw in the time I have been there even as manager and worked with the rest of the committee to give the previous and present manager the resources and conditions that they work under now which I wish I had in my time as manager .

To put the record straight I have no intentions of being chairman of wishaw now or in the future .

I can see why you're confused. After all your I.P address is showing up as being the same I,p address for Sugar Diabetes, Big Rab and Guest 1

You can decide what account your using within the next thirty minutes and we can bin the rest.

Strange that the DiD sufferers on here are somehow attracted to Wishy-related threads. :huh:

just read through this post and don't think this is the place for anyone from wishaw to be discussing what happens at commitee level . We have a good team on and off the park and will strive to improve working together .

I am proud of what we have achieved at wishaw in the time I have been there even as manager and worked with the rest of the committee to give the previous and present manager the resources and conditions that they work under now which I wish I had in my time as manager .

To put the record straight I have no intentions of being chairman of wishaw now or in the future .

Certainly worth mentioning,AY. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see the wishae are doing so well this season. Hats off to Chris and his back room team. He's certainly carrying on the good work started by John and Paul. He's kept a lot/majority of that promotion winning squad together and added some more quality in the kindlan brothers and green, Mcgeachy etc. Glad to also see the return of the wishae waggler. He will always be remembered for his winning goal against Auckinleck. We are sitting pretty in the league table and could another promotion be on the cards?

Good to see the wishae are doing so well this season. Hats off to Chris and his back room team. He's certainly carrying on the good work started by John and Paul. He's kept a lot/majority of that promotion winning squad together and added some more quality in the kindlan brothers and green, Mcgeachy etc. Glad to also see the return of the wishae waggler. He will always be remembered for his winning goal against Auckinleck. We are sitting pretty in the league table and could another promotion be on the cards?

Yup,and with the recent business done,both on and off the park..and after some talks with Alec,the boy McStay was always bound for a return to the Wishy fold..it continues to be onward and upward for the club. :thumsup2

Good to see that you seem to be managing your health issues bud and hopefully the team's good form will assist your recovery.

Bring on the Dale!! :)

There's no question that John and Paul did well at Wishaw but in my opinion, Chris has taken them to a whole new level in terms of ability, professionalism and results. Easily one of the managers currently plying his trade who will surely have a shot at a bigger club or senior football......if he chooses to, but credit to him also if he wants to take Wishaw further.

There's no question that John and Paul did well at Wishaw but in my opinion, Chris has taken them to a whole new level in terms of ability, professionalism and results. Easily one of the managers currently plying his trade who will surely have a shot at a bigger club or senior football......if he chooses to, but credit to him also if he wants to take Wishaw further.

Not disagreeing. Both John and Chris have technically taken Wishaw to a knew level respectively. John secured promotion for the 1st time since the 70s (by a point over chris forth side)and had the greatest result in the clubs history beating the all conquering Auckinleck when in the 2nd Div. Chris has kept the train going by avoiding relegation on the last day and keeping the squad together and progressing to 3rd in the league table and by beating high flying teams like rob Roy and Pollok along the way. Both these young managers have a huge future in the game IMO. All good for the famous wishae. Well done to the guys in the background for giving young managers a go. Incidentally how old are they? Youngest managers in the junior game?

I have enjoyed watching Wishaw the last few seasons. However I bid not enjoy watching them

last Saturday.

If the Referee had Assistants to help him,Wishaw would have finished the 1st half with 9 players.

One player in particular needs a stern talking to at training this week, or he will let the club down

in big games.

Wishaw are doing very well, but please pay attention to my observations.

There was me thinking Chris is the manager tommy? Or should I call you Alex. Lol

Deary me bud,why would you want to call me Alex? In fact,given your well documented and rather calamitous attempts at multi-ids on this forum..admittedly a source of some hilarity...why would you even want to raise such an issue?

Probably best to concentrate on which of the many workers :lol: at Woops FM will give us the info on this week's programme.

My money's on Offthepark...although..... :lol:

I have enjoyed watching Wishaw the last few seasons. However I bid not enjoy watching them

last Saturday.

If the Referee had Assistants to help him,Wishaw would have finished the 1st half with 9 players.

One player in particular needs a stern talking to at training this week, or he will let the club down

in big games.

Wishaw are doing very well, but please pay attention to my observations.

Are you meaning the game v Thorniewood on Sat Larky? I was at the game and can't think of any instances that would merit any Wishaw player to be sent off in the first or second half for that matter? Have I missed something?

• 2 weeks later...

All the best to Wishy in the next rounds . 2 good games met some good junior Fitbaw fans .

Thanks . Really enjoyed both games, the company and hospitality pass on our thanks to everyone at Armadale and all the best for rest of season from all at wishaw juniors

• 2 weeks later...

It's rubbish when there's nae game at the weekend, intit?

Anyhow, here's hoping we'll get back to league business on Saturday when we are due to play Vale of Clyde away from home.

The last game against VoC was an absolute cracker in the semi final of the league cup......with the Vale boys winning in a penalty shoot out.

What are your predictions for this match folks?

I reckon (or should I say hope) the Wishy boys will get their revenge for the semi final defeat by winning this one by three goals to one.....

C'mon the Wishy

Archived