Ayrshire Cup

TG84

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clark drive?Are they not on the slippery slope? Poor result from them at the weekend against a team I have never heard of lol

Noticed that that team beat the other Hurlford convincingly in previous round too so can't be all that bad. You would think Clark drive will step it up in replay. Let's not forget Glenburn took harestanes to a replay as well the year they won it

With Hurlford out I can only see Shortlees winning the trophy. Clark Drive may suffer from the number of games they will have to play as they are a good cup team and will finish top 3 in league behind Thistle and Carrick. Carrick will also be in with a shout but Shortlees are suffering from the defeat to Drive and will bounce back as they have several match winners and IMO will win the trophy along with their league. It is a sad indictment that the top two teams in Ayrshire are a division apart.

With Hurlford out I can only see Shortlees winning the trophy. Clark Drive may suffer from the number of games they will have to play as they are a good cup team and will finish top 3 in league behind Thistle and Carrick. Carrick will also be in with a shout but Shortlees are suffering from the defeat to Drive and will bounce back as they have several match winners and IMO will win the trophy along with their league. It is a sad indictment that the top two teams in Ayrshire are a division apart.

It's not a sad indictment. Shortlees restarted after years out so they have to start in the bottom league. They have fired through the leagues and will be in premier next season. Fancy them for Ayrshire as well though

f**k off hahahahahahahaha, what a bellend comment. 1st division for a reason so tuck your neck in.

Archived