Why are Falkirk fans so envious of hibernian?

Come on now George Craig wouldn't know a decent footballer if it hit him in the puss. He certainly never got near developing any player in his period at the club. Eddie May brought through all the decent young players when he was here and although he was proven to be an utterly useless manager he was excellent at bringing through and developing young talent. All George did was say aye when eddie asked for cash to fund the academy we had at that time. In Georges time at the club we really didn't make that much money at all through selling youngsters certainly not the millions he suggested in that article. Off the top of my head we sold Arfield for a decent sum and got a few bob for Ryan Flynn but that was about it. A lot of our other good youngsters like Barr we got hee haw for due to big Georges failure to get them signed up on decent deals. None of us are bitter about Hughes leaving since it was time for him to move on and we got a decent wad of cash for him. Unfortunately big George made an absolute Horlicks of picking his replacement and then his replacements replacement and that's why we're stuck in the championship along with yourselves.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Falkirk fan supposed to forget Yogi took us from comfortably 7th to staying up on the last day by a ball hitting Higdons midriff inside 12 months when given the biggest budget in FFC history?

Jesus f**k. An MP couldn't put a good spin on that

Are Falkirk fan supposed to forget Yogi took us from comfortably 7th to staying up on the last day by a ball hitting Higdons midriff inside 12 months when given the biggest budget in FFC history?

Jesus f**k. An MP couldn't put a good spin on that

Did he keep you up?

Did he?

Then the Europe.

I still cringe when remembering good old George's my vision presentations at the AGM's back then. You'd have thought at the time he was Falkirk FC. Anyone who thinks that the decision to make Eddie May the manager wasn't his, only had to be at these meetings to see how that whole setup was his brainchild. Fortunately Yogi had been given the post long before he arrived and did well for 4 of his 6 seasons in charge . Once it came to picking a replacement then George made one of the biggest feckups in Falkirk FC history. One that we're still paying fro now unfortunately.

Sarah Scott is 1000X the person GC is and ever will be.

What a complete cock that guy was getting rid.

Great to see her back.

Maybe we should take her and Craig sibbald from you. How long can they stay at a club the size of Falkirk especially if we came in for either of them.

Maybe we should take her and Craig sibbald from you. How long can they stay at a club the size of Falkirk especially if we came in for either of them.

Considering Craig took Sibbald to Falkirk he wouldn't be hard to get especially with Eddie May, his mentor their also. He wouldn't get a game just now so I would suggest letting him develop at the diddies then put a wee bid in when we sell McGinn for a couple of Mil come the summer.

Considering Craig took Sibbald to Falkirk he wouldn't be hard to get especially with Eddie May, his mentor their also. He wouldn't get a game just now so I would suggest letting him develop at the diddies then put a wee bid in when we sell McGinn for a couple of Mil come the summer.

I used to think the Jambos banter was cringeworthy but you boys have hit a whole new level.

I used to think the Jambos banter was cringeworthy but you boys have hit a whole new level.

Craig didn't bring CS to Falkirk then to be coached under the closeful guidance of Eddie May? Just as all the previous players you have flogged where too?

Anyone else worth picking up at Falkirk these days?

I'm not sure what the transfer fee for Sarah would be but she's priceless to us.

You couldn't afford Sibbs so we will just stop there

Craig didn't bring CS to Falkirk then to be coached under the closeful guidance of Eddie May? Just as all the previous players you have flogged where too?

Anyone else worth picking up at Falkirk these days?

We will sell you Cooper.

Make us an offer for Shepherd and you can have him too

I'm not sure what the transfer fee for Sarah would be but she's priceless to us.

You couldn't afford Sibbs so we will just stop there

He's got 18 months left of his contract in Jan m9, a year next summer. If we want him, we take him.

As for the bird, like Dempster at Motherwell (and look at them now) if the opportunity arises to join Hibernian Football Club Club, you don't turn it down sorry.

We will sell you Cooper.

Make us an offer for Shepard and you can have him too

Never heard of them. Do they play alongside Fyvie, Henderson, McGinn and Cummings in the national under 21 side? Perhaps we could get a report off of them.

All this money you have and where does it get you? One point ahead of us the the second tier. You must be so proud.

Mistakes have been made my sheep shagging bairn loving friend - these mistakes are being recitfied though, ensuring the next generation of Hibernian fans don't have to share a virtual forum with diddies of envious opposition supporters such as Falkirk in the future.

What a bitter bunch of fuds these Failkirk fans are :lol:

We should have stopped all of this after a bunch of them claimed ISIS was an actual State.(see GNF) but if they wish to continue who are we to deprive them of the truth they so desperately need to hear?

I'm gonnae give Hibs fans the benefit of the doubt that they realise not many posts on here are serious.

The exception being all posts calling GC a useless c**t

Ten years time Gavin, there will be a statue of the man down at our top of the range training academy in honour of him.

Yous need to let go of the anger towards him and the anger your have for us stealing you're greatest ever manager and maybe one day we can all share a mutual appreciation of Russell Latapy and Crunchie. Until then, especially with the Jambo core you have in place these days, it's not going to happen.

Archived