Weekends games

TG84

Drew twice wae tiber wallacetoun pumped tiber twice not out the question dazzman i did say on paper ud say ksc but i gaurantee the toun lads will be up for it n if theyre at full strength should be a right good game on wage bill alone the wolves should win tho

they (ksc) pumped tiber on that astro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No didn't make it for xmas shopping ???? Maybe wallacetoun did deserve a point goes back to what a said against Kilbride the best team didn't win that day even tho the score line!! These things happen!! Any other scores mate??

Galston 1-3 shortlees

Galston took the lead in 5 mins, and were looking the better , before a silly handball in the box gave shortlees a penalty to make it 1-1 and a 1 man advantage, sending off spoiled it though was deserved.knapp scored the second just before halftime.shortlees controlled 2nd half before a og near the end sealed it.good game played in the right manner by both teams.

A took in the Galston and Shortlees game and a must say Galston were the better team first 30 mins until they got a man sent off then after that it was all Shortlees!! Imo if Galston still had 11 men on the park they woulda won

I agree with them being the better team until they got a man sent off. But you can't say they would have won with an hour to go. Games can change in an instance, like this one. You get games where one team is better than the other one half, then the other team have a better second half. At the end it could have been 5 or 6 if Shortlees had put their chances away. But it was a good game for the spectators. Galston are decent.

Archived