Sending PM

johnnyc13

Question

9 answers to this question

My fan club have arrived :lol:

In all seriousness, your PM doesn't work due to you disabling your account when you thought you'd have to pay Deeboy. When you reactivated it, the PM function didn't come back on.

I used to be a mod before you joined but can't fix it for you, you'd need to speak to Tynieness or Keithgy.

In all seriousness, your PM doesn't work due to you disabling your account when you thought you'd have to pay Deeboy. When you reactivated it, the PM function didn't come back on.

I used to be a mod before you joined but can't fix it for you, you'd need to speak to Tynieness or Keithgy.

I didn't disable my account Boaby ;) Last I looked Hearts were ahead of the sheep in the league.. Get it round ya you slavering moron... :thumsup2

I didn't disable my account Boaby ;) Last I looked Hearts were ahead of the sheep in the league.. Get it round ya you slavering moron... :thumsup2

If you're going to be childish about it then I won't help you again.

Like I said, PM one of those two and they'll turn on your notifications. In future, just create a new account rather than disabling it, it's much easier that way and you'd probably save a little face.

Cheers m8.

If you're going to be childish about it then I won't help you again.

Like I said, PM one of those two and they'll turn on your notifications. In future, just create a new account rather than disabling it, it's much easier that way and you'd probably save a little face.

Cheers m8.

:lol: Irony overload... Anyway, how do you suggest I PM them when I cant PM? Fuckin hell :lol: You are even worse than stan when ya get a bone, I didn't disable my account champ.

cheers m9

Archived