Sons v Wasps

microdave

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the damage that gets done tonight and with plenty more rain forecast it doesn't give me much time to turn it around. It's now saying Saturday is to be dry which is a bonus.

The pitch is looking excellent, you folks are doing a cracking job.

Hopefully there wont be too much damage tonight. A no slide tackling rule should be put in place.

If playing tonight puts Saturday in any danger I'd rather it was called off and played next Tuesday. That way we don't miss out on Saturday's cash.

Are Dumbarton that hard up that they need a game with St Mirren to be on? Desperate times down The Rock.

If playing tonight puts Saturday in any danger I'd rather it was called off and played next Tuesday. That way we don't miss out on Saturday's cash.

I am pretty sure the cup tie would take precedence on Saturday if it were to be postponed tonight so if you are deparate to play us (and I would be too to be fair) you need tonight to go ahead.

Why didn't this game take precedent over our league match with Alloa on Saturday then?

My guess would be that it only take precedent over the league if it had been previously cancelled on 2/3 previous occasions (given the game will have to be completed by a certain date). Maybe someone in the know can fill us in.

Archived