Stirling Albion vs Cumbernuald Colts SC3

BinosCammy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spot on, I know nothing about the Lowland League having only witnessed one game, being the Colts game I referred to. My opinion wasn't based on the quality of the particular match but the overall standard of the players involved that day. As I also said maybe it was an off day for all of them and I fully intended going to see another one but haven't yet found myself in the situation where that is my only option on a Saturday. You do know that people can have opinions on things though don't you?

Sure mate, no hard feelings but that was a pretty strong opinion so I'd expect you to back it up.

Nearly went to the 6-0 game the other night but the weather was pretty crap and I'm through in the East, it's puzzled me how it was so one sided.

The Colts first ever game was against us at Broadwood and we managed to beat them 3-2 but they looked OK. We drew 2-2 at Forthbank in the Scottish 2 years ago and Albion won 2-1 at ours with the last kick of the ball and we were down to 10 by that time.

Then of course they beat the Talbot this year. Like I say this is the 3rd year of the LL and so far nobody has been disgraced till Tuesday there.

You really hate a Junior team! Strange person.

Hate?

What? I don't hate Talbot you dafty. Why would you say that?

I just find it funny to see them fail so spectacularly when their fans have such delusions of grandeur, like I do with any sports person/team.

Archived