Central v Saturday Morning

refspal

Having watched both teams this season I can see a whitewash for the central in this game. I hope the morning mob don't turn up and try to spoil the game with anti football. Should be good to watch in any case but can't see past the central handing them their a****

Dont think they will be anti football, but when playing against a really good team who press high and dont give you a second sometimes playing anti football creeps in. They have got some good players but central have better players. Its a 1 off match so well see on sunday.

Having watched both teams this season I can see a whitewash for the central in this game. I hope the morning mob don't turn up and try to spoil the game with anti football. Should be good to watch in any case but can't see past the central handing them their a****

Obviously looking for a reaction with this utter Pish !

We played Ayrshire select with boys from hurlford , ksc etc , beat them 3-2 but played excellent and imo 3-2 flattered them . Fully take on board that central are favourites and rightly so , calling us anti football is complete Pish

I think the Central have a bigger pool of quality players to pick from, but both sides will strong in Sunday going by decker performances I witnessed recently. Ssmafl centre half is a bit dodgy but other than that's they are a good side

Is that the boy Fleming? He's a weak link :-)

Archived