What's happening at whitletts !?!?

BLACK N RED

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitletts will win this and whittletts will win that. Do this and do that. NO ! You will do nothing again this year ! Except bum your own team up. And set them up for an almighty fall! Your ADL boys! And you's will be for years to come.

differnt topic of conversation now My friend ...... Run along now

Don't blame the job ! ! :lol:

As you know, Kerrso works in the same job, and doesn't stop him playing on a Saturday and training when he can. If the boy doesn't want to be there any longer, that's entirely up to him. Im sure whoever comes in to manage will have his wage lined up for a decent replacement.

In saying that, he's a massive loss in what has been a complete f**k up of a season. On his day, he's probably Whitletts best all round player. Can't believe im saying this in December, but roll on next season!!

Can't believe im saying this in December, but roll on next season!!

Yep, especially after the wonderful result at Broxburn. Just seems to have caved in for you guys in the space of 6 weeks.

This season isn't a write off though. All about building momentum for next season.

Yep, especially after the wonderful result at Broxburn. Just seems to have caved in for you guys in the space of 6 weeks.

This season isn't a write off though. All about building momentum for next season.

Exactly. I still fancy Whitletts to do well.

Exactly. I still fancy Whitletts to do well.

I still fancy us to well anaw, but we won't go up. We will have a big say on who goes up though. Irvine Vics will delighted to have got there 2 games in against us, because there's no doubt we will improve when we get a manager in place.

When's your advert goin out Terry or have you's whittled it down to 2 or 3 favourites ?

No idea what the plan is! Don't think they will be in any massive rush though

Is Voluntary Park still in use? What were the reasons for moving and when did Whitletts last play there?

Voluntary Park is now a housing scheme! Council shut the ground for safety reasons. Can't remember the exact date, but our last game was a Scottish Cup tie against Kilbirnie about 4 year ago

Voluntary Park is now a housing scheme! Council shut the ground for safety reasons. Can't remember the exact date, but our last game was a Scottish Cup tie against Kilbirnie about 4 year ago

Yep 2011. Remember it well as I'd never been before so my timing couldn't have been better.

Always love visiting new grounds in the Juniors as no 2 are the same, voluntary park was certainly unique. One of the Whitletts boys told me our guys kicked up Fvck bout the state of the changing rooms.

Can remember goin to the toilets and it was like something from a horror movie, standing in a puddle of water with the only light flickering on every 5 seconds or so. Do remember the grub being top notch though.

Never been to Dam park for a game, need to get along sometime.

Time doesn't half pass quickly. I could swear I saw Whitletts at Voluntary Park a few seasons ago. Checked the SJFA site there and it was way back in June 2010, the very last game whatsoever of the season IIRC, against Clydebank on a glorious summers day.

My two memories of the match were there being a lot more Bankies fans than home supporters, and a dog running on the pitch at half time and delaying the start of the second half.

Archived