This weeks Scots ties for ayrshire teams

Porky

Yeah I agree with you lads and Clark drive have nothing to brag about at the moment as they have fell away this season although a very well ran club. Just the likes of some of these idiots tipping ksc and shortlees for the Scottish and other majors haven't got a clue. But you never know in cup games but at the same time a lot of teams believe there own hype and then come up against one of the "big guns" and get there arse handed to them. Think they will be up in amongst the best but there's a way to go about it n it's not by shouting there mouths off on this or any other forum.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ayrshire ta. Will be very tough Steens won east of Scotland cup last season. Looked into possil as well and irvine in for severe test still think they shade it.

Irvine must be good then as I'd fancy possil to hold their own in the Ayrshire premier.

Irvine town no gon to say no idea who talking about easy I know who Man U think it is but explained before ah was at least two other people according to KSC 8 an som one else. Can't see point guessing who is who. Everyone on here has alter ego like me Relentleess took battering an Cunny of Shortlees was linked but didn't like so did sir Matt litis can we just not get on with talking bout games. Am really chuffed to see porky popular but . there was nearly 1300 views to profile last I looked read my all history posts an u will see how got to like wolves an town. I was Hurlford fan to begin with mrs relentless who want date with by way) did not fancy me at all anyhow youse do business tomorrow an scunner more than few. No get to see your game health not god at all. Thank again tommy James Mark John Billy a wee David William Darren Patrick Bob Richard Alan Hugh Robert another Darren, Andrew another taller David Frankie MaiseY Jean or Keith. Can see profile views beatin relentless soon. Thanks now carer in to help change my heavier than usual incontinence pants hour and half to write this you see.

Archived