Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

Will Hearts sell out their allocation? Seem to recall them struggling to sell out previous all ticket home cup matches though I may be imagining that.

Ticket sales have been slow so far, but with no major rush and Xmas next week I imagine they'll pick up quite significantly. If it's not a sell out, it'll be pretty damn close. A lot of our poor cup crowds recently have been because we've had Celtic so often which isn't a fixture that is appealing for many. Especially with it being played so frequently over the last few years.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Quite happy that today's match v St Johnstone was postponed, thought some of the players looked tired last midweek and had my doubts that McInnes would rest those tired players today. Hopefully everyone is fit and raring to go next Saturday. How are Jambo ticket sales going, any word?

Anyone know when the replay for this would be held? Think they usually take place around 10 days after original match but see the Dons are down to play Ross County on Sunday 17 and Dundee on Friday 22 January. Not much rest time if they've to slot in a replay during that week too.

Anyone know when the replay for this would be held? Think they usually take place around 10 days after original match but see the Dons are down to play Ross County on Sunday 17 and Dundee on Friday 22 January. Not much rest time if they've to slot in a replay during that week too.

There won't be a replay. Aberdeen will win comfortably.

Getting into Edinburgh midday. Any suggested pubs? Usually meet up with uni mates in Edinburgh before/after Hearts/Hibs games so don't go drinking there. Only time I have done was the St Johnstone semi when a load of us were in the Haymarket pub.

Replay or rearranged game (if off on Saturday) will be Wednesday 13th January.

Some utter meltdowns on the club's facebook about this. All the clubs have done is arranged a date in advance for the event of a draw/postponement. If anything it allows fans to plan ahead and pencil in possible supporters buses further in advance instead of both clubs having to come to an agreement on the Sunday/Monday, giving the fans no notice for a 2.5 hour journey either way.

Archived