meadow v talbot 12 december

meadow30

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you have done Hertha is put something that may have been spoken about as a brag or a flip of the tougue onto a public forum knowing most junior followers i.e fans players ex players and staff alike will be reading your comments. It won't be hard for the so called Talbot legend(s) to work out who you are and wonder why you felt you had to come on and put this tripe up.

You'll probably lose him or them as friends and you'll definitely lose their trust.

But as I say I think you are stirring though

No it's the truth , if you can't handle it then please don't comment any further.

I could post who it's came from exactly but that's probably unfair .

You had your own players betting on meadow yesterday 100% FACT . :) :)

I can handle it and I will comment further.

The real "fact" here is that you can't wait for an opportunity to have a dig at The Champions.

Again, your own club will never reach any real height apart from a competitive top league team, so you want to throw smelly stuff at Talbot to try to make yourself feel better.

You want to portray yourself as some sort of protector of truth & justice but in reality you're coming across as a vindictive old sweety wife.

The daft wee laughing smileys just add to your ruined image, by the way.

I can handle it and I will comment further.

The real "fact" here is that you can't wait for an opportunity to have a dig at The Champions.

Again, your own club will never reach any real height apart from a competitive top league team, so you want to throw smelly stuff at Talbot to try to make yourself feel better.

You want to portray yourself as some sort of protector of truth & justice but in reality you're coming across as a vindictive old sweety wife.

The daft wee laughing smileys just add to your ruined image, by the way.

As I've said to you before jimbo if you dont like what I say on here then put me on ignore . :) :) :)

Is that a hard one to understand :) :) :) :) ?

Pleased for the lad Milliken who was taking some banter about his lack of skill. Irvine Meadow looked like a shadow of the team's Chris Strain put on the pitch not so many seasons ago,I hope they improve enough to stay in touch with the other top clubs in this league.

Archived