Maybole

mizuno

Carlo,your time is up,sorry,you picked that team out a luckybag,except it wasn't.players played out of position,4 first team starters in my opinion on the bench,go now give maybole a chance of survival

Oh dear and after him getting poached from Lugar

I'd say so , Seems like he just grabbed anyone he knew willing to sign for maybole regardless if they had the ability to move up a level or not , I'm affraid to say but I think you's will be joining us in the Ayrshire District League next term

Carlo is a good guy but he struggled to get a team together this season after majority of squad went to Girvan. Give the guy a break and back him to gain promotion back to the Super 1st next season.

You've changed your tune lol

The problem CW had when he became manager of maybole, was that most of the players were leaving. His player contacts were from the league below so he wasn't replacing the players that had left with the same quality.

Attracting players to Maybole is always hard and the fact the club has limited money adds to their problem.

Maybole will become an Adl team for the foreseeable future.

Guys,you're missing the point,I've a lot of time for Carlo,how he arrived at that team selection beggars belief,that is the problem,a guy benched today that would have won every 50/50 ball we lost today,players played out of position,it was I'm afraid a total poor decision

Guys,you're missing the point,I've a lot of time for Carlo,how he arrived at that team selection beggars belief,that is the problem,a guy benched today that would have won every 50/50 ball we lost today,players played out of position,it was I'm afraid a total poor decision

What was the lineup and who were the boys left out??

Archived