Fixtures 9th Jan

rtg1971

seriously mate? doesnt really give teams a chance to get ready for a match if thats the case. Poor if thats the case.

6 days notice has been the norm in the past come winter time! Saying that, it has been a lot better than that this season!

seriously mate? doesnt really give teams a chance to get ready for a match if thats the case. Poor if thats the case.

This'll be your first time dipping your toes in the Murky waters that's the yearly fixtures fiasco.

I find it best to E-mail the guy, tell him your looking for a game and he obliges.

Last season I did E-mail, told him both us and Troon had a free weekend, let's get the game on.

He must be a dog lover as I told him the dogs hadn't had their arses in the sea this season.

Low and behold, fixture up for that weekend at Troon. Great day, weather wise, Shotts completed the double over them.

Lads had a ball in the sea.

Try it, he's sound????

Fixtures are up now

m West of Scotland League Super League Premier Division Pollok F.C. - Auchinleck Talbot F.C. 13:45 Troon F.C. - Hurlford United F.C. 13:45 Irvine Meadow F.C. - Glenafton Athletic F.C. 13:45 Shettleston F.C. - Kilbirnie Ladeside F.C. 13:45 Beith Juniors F.C. - Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C. 13:45 Petershill F.C. - Arthurlie F.C. 13:45

Archived