Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is a cracking playing surface,forfar will win this pretty easy,the junior diddies may hold on until half time but unlikely

Lol.... Don't be so hard i can see Forfar being in it after half time ....

Get the bridies on, that's why the majority are coming.

with the right attitude Forfar will win comfortably,unlike the first game

Here's one for the Forfar wall for Dogs Bollox - I don't think Forfars attitude will make a huge difference given that they're actually pretty shite. I think our keeper is better than theirs, Jamie McKenzie is streets ahead of anything Forfar have in their defence, our midfield has more ability and engine than theirs and up front we've got 3 boys who don't have Swankies ability but they know where the goals are and work a lot harder. I can't see anything other than a Rose win which I think we'd have secured with 11 on the pitch last weekend.

Here's one for the Forfar wall for Dogs Bollox - I don't think Forfars attitude will make a huge difference given that they're actually pretty shite. I think our keeper is better than theirs, Jamie McKenzie is streets ahead of anything Forfar have in their defence, our midfield has more ability and engine than theirs and up front we've got 3 boys who don't have Swankies ability but they know where the goals are and work a lot harder. I can't see anything other than a Rose win which I think we'd have secured with 11 on the pitch last weekend.

you leave the wind ups to me 2/10

Varying quality of wind up here, but the Forfar lads really are hampered by the obligation to pretend that they're some kind of tiki-taka outfit whose cultured superstars couldn't handle playing on a grass pitch on a rainy day. Good effort nonetheless.

I prefer to call it tikky-takka-hoof

I don't think it's that much of a difference . Teams seem to enjoy playing at station park it suits the good teams especially Dunfermline .

Your most accurate comment on this threads as most of your division have enjoyed the 3 points a visit to Station Park brings this season.

The table doesn't lie.

I don't support Forfar.

Also that is the comparison I'm making, Forfar to Linlithgow is the same as Celtic to Forfar. Bayern Munich would actually maybe be a better team to use instead of Celtic actually.

Whatever way you want to look at it though this is a massive game for Linlithgow and a bit of a banana skin minter replay type game for Forfar.

Of course the Linlithgow day trippers will be out in force, while the Forfar fans will barely be enthused enough to leave their homes.

Their game against us on Saturday is bigger than Forfar. Find me a Rose fan that says any different.

If you truly believe that you don't understand the mentality of junior football. A junior cup final is a way bigger game than playing Forfar in a competition neither club is ever going to win, so the Meadow game is the route to the main prize. What a club like Rose are really hoping for out of the Scottish Cup is a game against the Old Firm, Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen rather than a midweek jaunt to Station Park.

Archived