Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't suppose anyone going up to this has a space in the car on the way back down? I was meant to be getting a lift back but it's fell through.

Send Auld Heid a message. Reckon the Bowling Club bus will give you a lift home.

Not be far of your biggest game either - 4th round is normally a bonus round for you also.

What a cringe reading that.

Forfar have been to the semi finals of the Scottish Cup, the real one, and only lost in a replay to the blue bigots and with you being a Rose "fan" I'd have thought you'd know that.

This isnt even in the top 1000 of the biggest ever games for Forfar.

e2a - Mon the loons!!

Forfar have been to the semi finals of the Scottish Cup, the real one, and only lost in a replay to the blue bigots and with you being a Rose "fan" I'd have thought you'd know that.

e2a - Mon the loons!!

Since you're now a Forfar expert due to the Rose playing them, on average what round do they get knocked out in?

Semi final is a great achievement but I'm also pretty sure that in some years they have been knocked out pretty early also.

Between that comment and not caring about tomorrow's game sounds like you'll be following Rab and Sanny before long.

You've lost me? Obviously hope we get the win but I'm not overly fussed, would far prefer 3 points on Saturday.

Radio Scotland will probably send Jim Spence along to give the match the gravitas it surely deserves!? There's coverage of the Celtic game on MW so, imagine they'll at least have someone sat in the stand freezing their cobblers off relaying to the eager hordes scattered around the world developments at Stadio della Staish.

Awa' the Loons!

Radio Scotland will probably send Jim Spence along to give the match the gravitas it surely deserves!? There's coverage of the Celtic game on MW so, imagine they'll at least have someone sat in the stand freezing their cobblers off relaying to the eager hordes scattered around the world developments at Stadio della Staish.

Awa' the Loons!

Are they able to get a signal up in teuchter land

e2a - Mon the loons!!

Out of interest DRS, which season was that?

Why would a rose fan require in depth knowledge of any opponents history or scores from year dot? It's probably fair to say that Forfar's recent record is comparable to the rose (I did notice a first round exit in the last few years).

This IS a big game for the Rose (and Forfar I would also say) but only in terms of the circumstances and next step NOT the opposition. BOTH have played bigger clubs than each other but what is at stake makes it important, god even games against the beggars are more important than this!

In terms of each other's seasons it's more a distraction, we've a huge game on Saturday in the real scottish cup and the loons have a fight on their hands not to drop into the Highland/lowland feeder league.

HTG!

Out of interest DRS, which season was that?

Why would a rose fan require in depth knowledge of any opponents history or scores from year dot? It's probably fair to say that Forfar's recent record is comparable to the rose (I did notice a first round exit in the last few years).

This IS a big game for the Rose (and Forfar I would also say) but only in terms of the circumstances and next step NOT the opposition. BOTH have played bigger clubs than each other but what is at stake makes it important, god even games against the beggars are more important than this!

In terms of each other's seasons it's more a distraction, we've a huge game on Saturday in the real scottish cup and the loons have a fight on their hands not to drop into the Highland/lowland feeder league.

HTG!

You mean League 2 Specky!

Archived