Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

How do you claim a refund for the comp tickets? Only positive from tonight is that I managed to get 2 somehow!

They announced over the tannoy that you could apply in writing for a refund or hand the ticket in and claim a refund.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath chairman was there and I asked him about the refunds.

He said pressure from Cowdenbeath supporters meant they refunded in the night.

They were like a lynch mob seemingly that night as the game should never have started

A bit of a farce all round. 30 or 40 schoolkids managed to conceal at least four flares between them. Shouldn't have beyond the wit of the stewards/ polis to prevent them from getting into the ground.

Shame because the Linlithgow fans turned up in big numbers - outnumbered the home fans by some margin.

The floodlight failure couldn't have been legislated for however...

Well the lights came back on then the announcement was made . Strange . Wouldn't be surprised if the police advised it to be abandoned

They didn't. Rose player told us that it was the main fuse box and the lights could go off again at any time.

Arbroath chairman was there and I asked him about the refunds.

He said pressure from Cowdenbeath supporters meant they refunded in the night.

They were like a lynch mob seemingly that night as the game should never have started

We threatened to get the pyro out and burn his stadium down.

And the kick the juniors out bandwagon begins.

These were not true rose fans as hasbeen said. They were an embarrassment to our good name and reputation.

I had my family there and the youngest wad petrified as it was pitch black from lack of lights and smokey from the fud's flares.

Official Club statement released apologising for behaviour of the cretins and requesting information to identify those involved. Step forward if you know them so they can't disgrace us again. Nice that a couple voluntarily handed themselves in by trying to get on the pitch!

I spoke to several loons tonight and we were all united in condemning them. The loons we spoke to were good guys and family folk too.

I requested a refund instead of ticket as i cant make next week and was refused....

And the kick the juniors out bandwagon begins.

These were not true rose fans as hasbeen said. They were an embarrassment to our good name and reputation.

I had my family there and the youngest wad petrified as it was pitch black and smokey from the fud's flares.

Official Club statement released apologising for behaviour of the cretins and requesting information to identify those involved. Step foreard if you know them so they can't disgrace us again.

I spoke to several loons tonight and we were all united in condemning them. The loons we spoke to were good guys and family folk too.

I requested a refund instead of ticket as i cant makw next week and was refused....

Contact the club , they will issue a refund

I m not goin to have a pop about lights goin out after all the abuse City got 3 weeks ago it would be so petty ! What I will say is when Bonnyrigg Rose visited us a few seasons back their the worst behaved I ve seen , it's like these junior teams think they re above the law ! I d rethink allowing them into senior cup ! Mind you they still got further than us !!! I went tonight but nvr realised it was half 7 kick off so I only saw about 5 mins o footy !

Come on this is your chance to get the dig in at us ha ha

Archived