Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

"Following an angry email and some unsavoury events in Forfar last night, the topic of discussion on this mornings phone in discussion will be 'How can we make fans behave at football'. Call in to air your views..."

BBC Radio Scotland 5 minutes ago! :lol: :lol:

"Morning Louise I'm absolutely disgusted..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Making the radio as well as the papers and most of the news apps! :o

Thats obviously made up as you are clearly not intelligent enough to listen to radio Scotland. ......

"Following an angry email and some unsavoury events in Forfar last night, the topic of discussion on this mornings phone in discussion will be 'How can we make fans behave at football'. Call in to air your views..."

BBC Radio Scotland 5 minutes ago! :lol: :lol:

"Morning Louise I'm absolutely disgusted..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Making the radio as well as the papers and most of the news apps! :o

Was listening to that as well. Fucking Linlithgow Hooligans. :P

It's bad behaviour and shouldn't happen but some people go way over the top on the subject.

post-14721-14532853904322_thumb.jpg

post-14721-14532853989775_thumb.jpg

post-14721-14532854068236_thumb.jpg

I don't get how anyone older than maybe nine can get excited over letting off fireworks - I'm guessing anyone who does it at games used to be the local simple kid who got all overexcited on the run up to bonfire night and spent about a month before collecting firewood.

And any man who cries the moment they see a flare is that kid that would go screaming to the teacher when you took the piss out of him

And any man who cries the moment they see a flare is that kid that would go screaming to the teacher when you took the piss out of him

You're coming across as a cretin on this thread.

The flares/smoke bombs, delayed the kick off significantly, caused damaged to the pitch, will mean a big increase in police / security at the rematch and certainly made a good few people uncomfortable enough to move from their chosen viewing place.

Why the defence of flares / pyro at football?

You're coming across as a cretin on this thread.

The flares/smoke bombs, delayed the kick off significantly, caused damaged to the pitch, will mean a big increase in police / security at the rematch and certainly made a good few people uncomfortable enough to move from their chosen viewing place.

Why the defence of flares / pyro at football?

Because the atmosphere at British games is terrible compared to European games, and anytime some young lads try to create one everyone just takes the Polices side. All of the issues you raised would be solved by making them legal in certain areas of the ground

Because the atmosphere at British games is terrible compared to European games, and anytime some young lads try to create one everyone just takes the Polices side. All of the issues you raised would be solved by making them legal in certain areas of the ground

Don't understand how pyro creates an atmosphere to be honest, I don't actually mind it for what it's worth but flags, singing, drums etc create a much better atmosphere than pyro does.

Smokebombs/pyro just seem to be disruptive. If the young lads just had a drum, flags, and a group of people singing all game everybody probably would've applauded them.

The big group of young lads that follow us home and away do this and I've seen them get nothing but praise.

What European games out of interest? I'll give you the German league but any Spanish game I watch has a tea party atmosphere and any recent Italian game I watch the grounds are even emptier than in Scotland.

I'm not saying the British atmosphere is amazing, far from it, but you can make an atmosphere by singing rather than letting off pyro.

How does chucking flares on a pitch and delaying the game create an atmosphere?

Have been at plenty of big and small matches (in UK and abroad) with cracking atmospheres and no pyro in evidence.

Don't understand how pyro creates an atmosphere to be honest, I don't actually mind it for what it's worth but flags, singing, drums etc create a much better atmosphere than pyro does.

Smokebombs/pyro just seem to be disruptive. If the young lads just had a drum, flags, and a group of people singing all game everybody probably would've applauded them.

The big group of young lads that follow us home and away do this and I've seen them get nothing but praise.

Aye and look how easily they could kill that atmosphere by banning us taking the drum into Links Park? I just think fans should be able to do what they want to do. People constantly taking the Polices side, who'd rather we were all Arsenal fans and treated football like a theatre, just piss me off

Archived