Teams you dislike

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, if calling someone a c**t is taking things 'way too far', then you'd be as well shutting the forum down.

It was the fact he said he was acting like a c**t when he clearly was not. The 'absolute w****r of a boy' was what I had meant to be way too far, in response to what Rab had actually said obviously.

Rab is the most tedious boring b*****d on this forum. No one gives a f**k about Liverpool or their existence you boring b*****d. 1320Lichtie is a melt of a boy aswell.

Keep the heid. It was only an unconvincing 1-0 away to Sunderland.

Liverpool are absolutely insufferable tbh. There may be other clubs that have notions that they are more than just a way to spend your saturday afternoon watching but they are leading from the front. Their fans defence of a racist scumbag, as well as letting their owners screw the local community so they can get a nicer stadium along with charging extortionate prices whilst claiming to be some sort of moral authority is laughable.

In England the list is endless but mainly teams who have relied heavily on rich investors and have become soulless clubs in the process (at the moment Man City are prime candidates for my dislike in England).

I've never liked either Barcelona or Real Madrid (always preferred Atletico). I also hate Bayern Munich but that has developed over the last few years of visiting Munich to see 1860.

Celtic are absolutely insufferable tbh. There may be other clubs that have notions that they are more than just a way to spend your saturday afternoon watching but they are leading from the front. Their fans defence of a racist scumbag, as well as letting their owners screw the local community so they can get a nicer stadium along with charging extortionate prices whilst claiming to be some sort of moral authority is laughable.

Ftfy

Archived