Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to play Hibs in a play off. Our team has balls and I've seem them in most positions this season

Our team deserve so much credit it's not true. Our highest earner isn't even close to Hivs' 2nd highest wage, you would have to multiply it by 7

You've never seen them in a winning position after 90 minutes this season against Hibernian though, have you?

Falkirk have done very well this season but I haven't seen any evidence of these big balls against the cabbage. A man up for half the game at ER and took the lead at home today...came away with 2 points out of 9.

An overachieving side so far yes but seem mentally weak against Hibs.

Hibs haven't won a play off tie yet, they've kinda hibsed it, so dunno their arrogance to face us...

Good to see Stubbs tear stained greety face again, a clown of a man who seems to be constantly on his period

Hibs haven't won a play off tie yet, they've kinda hibsed it, so dunno their arrogance to face us...

Good to see Stubbs tear stained greety face again, a clown of a man who seems to be constantly on his period

You didn't even make the play offs last season.

I've never been so can't comment. What was wrong poor quality or service?

Having to fill up your own juice which everyone was moaning about caused quite a few delays. Just shite service plus the queue's before the game were an utter disgrace too.

Archived