Soccer Manager - the pie and bovril league.

Wilky1878

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be boring as f**k in the top league until you's cuntos come up.

I tried to advertise top flight clubs but there seemed to be a lack of club threads, either that or I looked right past them which is more likely the case. Feel free to advertise the jobs without a manager.

I'd like to see the two old firm clubs taken but not from the complete fuds on the forum. There is a couple of decent old firm posters but I don't really want to advertise it cause we'll just get the fannies bombarding the thread.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the numbers for this 24 managers so far on the set up, 25 once Mr Bairn sends his request. On the initial soccer manager thread I said I'd only start it if we could get a minimum of 8 managers :lol:

Doh!

I managed to create an account, and I've been set as ICT manager, but I can't get in...

I think it didn't associate account with my email correctly - It's not recognising it for reset purposes.

Can you boot that account as ICT manager, and I'll try applying again with an account I can get into?

the omens are excellent :lol:

I've been pleasantly surprised with the numbers for this 24 managers so far on the set up, 25 once Mr Bairn sends his request. On the initial soccer manager thread I said I'd only start it if we could get a minimum of 8 managers :lol:

Really good turn out, it's gonna be carnage once the games start :lol:

Can you remove me from the game so I can reapply for the Airdrie job? Having some technical issues.

Archived