Soccer Manager - the pie and bovril league.

Wilky1878

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news?

I've purchased the game world but getting an error every time I try to select it. I also need to make all leagues the same size whick voids our poll as we now have to go 3 leagues of 14.

As soon as I find out why I'm getting an error we'll be sorted.

I've purchased the game world but getting an error every time I try to select it. I also need to make all leagues the same size whick voids our poll as we now have to go 3 leagues of 14.

As soon as I find out why I'm getting an error we'll be sorted.

Top lad!

Our game world is in some queue of being created and I'm away to crash out so when I wake up tomorrow we should be ready and I'll pass on all details, sorry for the delay didn't realise we'd be placed in queues etc just to get started

I've managed to get on there & applied for my team. What a time to do maintenance, on match day!!

I'm getting on now too, accepted your application.

Just a little point if people could refrain from any transfers until a few more managers join it would make it a fairer game for us all cheers.

I'm all for that. There's some blast from the past names in my squad. Love to know who works out these player ratings, some are so off the mark. Good man wilko for setting this league up.

Aye, they really don't seem to give a f**k about Scottish football. Alloa used to have players in the squad I'd never even heard of, never mind never played for alloa :lol:

Something I forgot to say earlier for the guys who have never played before, I've given all clubs 20mill finances to start with but be aware this is not just a transfer budget. This includes everything from wages to transfer and even ground upkeep. Every second week you will gain money from ticket sales however and you also get things like TV money added to your budget. Just remember this when signing players however and don't waste your twenty mill.

Archived