Montrose v Shire

Massive win for the Mo but I hope both us and Shire avoid bottom spot.

Great report above from Ivo - only thing I'd disagree with is the farting about with the ball at the corner flag. As a former defender myself I used to do it and if the ball is at that end it won't end up in our net - how often have we seen that at Links Park? Anyway 3 points is great from a game where defeat was unthinkable for both teams. Berwick lost as well so it's not just a two horse race or a three horse race now - still plenty of games to go for somebody else to go on a tail spin.

A bit concerned about remarks about Campbell. He is certainly very vocal and not shy in having a go at his team mates. At the crowd though is a different matter and something H & H need to sort out. Couldn't make the game today thanks to traffic on the M6 even before the M74 - maybe better if I did stay away!!

Game of two half's the first brutal the second alot better.Scott buist sign the big fella up looks an organiser and very decent player.3points happy with that.....

Fair play to Montrose. They wanted the points and they got them. Feel sorry for Orr and Faulds scoring two wonderful goals only to see us fail to come out in the 2nd half. That must have been some team talk....

Genuine concerns for staying up now. Two massive games ( this and Berwick) seemingly bottled...

Im also gutted for my 8 year old boy who had to witness that while his feet went numb..

Fair play to Montrose. They wanted the points and they got them. Feel sorry for Orr and Faulds scoring two wonderful goals only to see us fail to come out in the 2nd half. That must have been some team talk....

Genuine concerns for staying up now. Two massive games ( this and Berwick) seemingly bottled...

Im also gutted for my 8 year old boy who had to witness that while his feet went numb..

hope your wee lad is home safe and sound....plus warm, :-)

Montrose would do very well to sign Buist. Clubs in higher divisions must surely be having a look also.

played very well yesterday so hope hegarty gets him signed up this week.Big solid centre half what we have been crying out for since big marvin left us.

Archived