EAST REGION PREMIER

undercover agent

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think jeanie need to revamp their squad for next season. GUys like Stevie McManus and Kieth Dewar are absolute pish. Stevie lost it as soon as he left saints and you can now see why. even the young lads their trying to get to come through, i think its mcdermid kinnon and baker, they are all pish. i dont think ive heard that mcdermid open his wee gob all season. Even as a fan, this may seem harsh, but they really need to make changes asap to try and stay in the super next season  

You know that when you create a new account you still have the same IP address as previous accounts, just saying.

Falkirk not dead yet!! Meeting later on this week about new committee

Seeing as their Twitter and Website have died, where has that been announced?

Falkirk should not be playing in Grangemouth thats why there is no fans, no affinity their, its like Bo'ness playing in Linlithgow of Fauldhouse playing in Armadale, they should have called themselves Grangemouth Juniors then maybe they would get the local fans through the door.

Given that half of their team has signed for Camelon, its not looking good. :(

I personally think jeanie need to revamp their squad for next season. GUys like Stevie McManus and Kieth Dewar are absolute pish. Stevie lost it as soon as he left saints and you can now see why. even the young lads their trying to get to come through, i think its mcdermid kinnon and baker, they are all pish. i dont think ive heard that mcdermid open his wee gob all season. Even as a fan, this may seem harsh, but they really need to make changes asap to try and stay in the super next season  

guessing your wanting them to sign you since you know everything?

Doesn't seem you have a liken for that mcdermid kid... Watched Jeanfield quite a lot this season and I can't think of a better one on one defender in the premier league this season than the youngster.

What a strange, and frankly obvious post that was purely to provoke a reaction. You have mentioned a group of young players who have been part of a team who have just been promoted as champions, whilst achieving  the highest points tally for any team who have won the East Premier League, losing only 2 league games along the way. Way to go jeanie001, quality act, you should be so proud.

Falkirk should not be playing in Grangemouth thats why there is no fans, no affinity their, its like Bo'ness playing in Linlithgow of Fauldhouse playing in Armadale, they should have called themselves Grangemouth Juniors then maybe they would get the local fans through the door.

we still don't have any statement from Falkirk, so it still must be just rumours

I for one am shocked that they have been unable to attract the Grangemouth public.

I sadly don't think there was ever any attempt to appeal specifically to Grangemouth punters. There was actually quite a bit of debate on this very website regarding this when the club formed. It was supposed to be a team that united the entire Falkirk district, an area with 3 senior and 3 junior sides all of whom are long established. That's not even taking into account Lithgae which is only 10 mins away.

I live a good 2 min walk away from the stadium and attended a few of their games especially in the first couple of seasons. Home support was tiny. I never once seen a flyer advertising home games or a fixture list in any of the local pubs. Infact I think the club used the Black Bull in Polmont for post-match hospitality. Some people are still completely unaware that this club existed and with no connection in the club name who can really blame them?

DJ Laing EoS Cup Final - Bo'ness United v Dundonald Bluebell, Creamery Park, Bathgate

Good luck to both teams in tomorrow's final.  

Please be aware that due to the size of our clubhouse at Creamery Park we will not be able to accommodate those looking for a drink.  There are plenty of pubs in the town which is a 10 minute walk away.  

Not looking good for Thornton, apparently the East Region have been informed that Falkirk are not folding and plan on competing next season.

I totally agree with you Sarge, they train in Grangemouth and Play in Grangemouth but are called Falkirk and hospitality is in Polmont, this is all a bit of a muddle and have no real identity,

If they are going to continue in Grangemouth, can they change their name? and get hospitality within the town then get a push on to get punters in, if it is a new committee then they need to look at this area and get established in Grangemouth.

Good luck to them whatever they do as no one likes to see teams struggle.

Not looking good for Thornton, apparently the East Region have been informed that Falkirk are not folding and plan on competing next season.

Good news, but they need to change their approach to integrating themselves into Grangemouth, otherwise they have no chance of attracting any kind of support beyond parents and wags.

I think Falkirk have appointed David Lapsley as their new manager.

Archived