Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite low, I'd have thought. I'm beginning to think this bothers you more than it does the Sleuth. When's the next round, btw? My daft Dee mate fancies a road trip, Dumbarton willing.

Beginning to think that what bothers me? Your obsession with Sevco?

Beginning to think that what bothers me? Your obsession with Sevco?

I find them, and their apologists on here, amusing. Some watch soap operas, some Fúck around on Facebook, some piss around on P&B.

As for our lads, I've not been up since a humping from Aberdeen and the LC match against Ayr, and the limited coverage I've seen doesn't give me any authority to really join in debate constructively, other than to agree with those that feel there's something badly wrong inside RP. I was too young to really understand how badly we had fallen before the fleeting/Chadwick resurgence, but I can see us dropping to those depths again - and no sugar mummy in sight this time. A new manager might make a difference, hopefully get the team playing with a bit more interest if not passion, and arrest this decline. There's part of me that feels I'd be more willing to fork out three figures and my weekend off to see a competitive Killie on the Championship than what seems, from here, to be one of the sorriest showers to have worn the stripes in a long time.

I find them, and their apologists on here, amusing. Some watch soap operas, some Fúck around on Facebook, some piss around on P&B.

As for our lads, I've not been up since a humping from Aberdeen and the LC match against Ayr, and the limited coverage I've seen doesn't give me any authority to really join in debate constructively, other than to agree with those that feel there's something badly wrong inside RP. I was too young to really understand how badly we had fallen before the fleeting/Chadwick resurgence, but I can see us dropping to those depths again - and no sugar mummy in sight this time. A new manager might make a difference, hopefully get the team playing with a bit more interest if not passion, and arrest this decline. There's part of me that feels I'd be more willing to fork out three figures and my weekend off to see a competitive Killie on the Championship than what seems, from here, to be one of the sorriest showers to have worn the stripes in a long time.

Sorry, so what bothers me?

Well done, berrz!

The only one to actually get close to what I meant - the only one with enough wit to actually read the post - was Tedi. Yep, that Tedi. Just let that sink in for a minute....

Of course, he still couldn't stop himself dotting Vicky's latest bon mots.... :lol:

You lot are so fucking blinkered you might as well be pulling a cart,

Mon then WRK I'll take a witless bite, you've got me snookered?

What was the real meaning behind your comment? Did you mean offering a child a coin as a charitable donation perhaps?

You're avoiding explaining what you meant by happenings and resorting to insults.

not much in the way of weapons in your verbal armoury

cool story about the coin throwing btw

most of us have read that Hibs thread

and I believe you're telling porky-pies influenced by that very thread to distract from the fact that the vermin in your support can't help themselves when in close proximity to any away support in your stadium knowing they can do what they like and throw what they like at the away support with no consequences to themselves.

As I said you protest to much

I take that as a hint that you could have have participated in such missile throwing at Ibrox??

Is that one continuous sentence? You really are a simpleton.

'Defendant - You are not allowed that piece of evidence in court'

'Judge - Why not?'

'Defendant - Because it proves I am guilty'

It did read a bit like that didn't it?

The defence I'd use is that the picture doesn't prove contact. Perhaps Tavernier just accidentally nicked himself with his lady shave getting those legs all smooth like that.

Not going to answer then?

I'll take that as you don't have the courage to come out with what you meant and that you use it to point score to justify to yourself that throwing missiles at football matches is somehow acceptable.

Gotcha now champ

Apologies, I'm not avoiding answering anything. I just can't understand your three names style of writing. If another poster could kindly translate I'll happily respond.

A touch late to the thread here, but do people seriously think Higginbotham's challenge wasn't a red? Always had that side to him, just depends if he channels it or not. Looked like he was doing his usual DIY performance when he came on on Saturday, I reckon you could put him in the Barcelona front 3 and he'd still see himself as the main man.

A touch late to the thread here, but do people seriously think Higginbotham's challenge wasn't a red? Always had that side to him, just depends if he channels it or not. Looked like he was doing his usual DIY performance when he came on on Saturday, I reckon you could put him in the Barcelona front 3 and he'd still see himself as the main man.

I think most folk know it was justified bud. There are a few voices saying he went for the ball, which I think he did, but you just can't go in knee high and studs up.

Tavernier tweets regularly on twitter, quite nice to see a player who likes to keep the fans informed about stuff. Someone at killie obviously needs to hold Higginbothams hand during interviews.

Archived