Inter League Cup

thegraduate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My league (AFA) have drawn the Strathclyde league in the inter league cup this Sunday. We literary know zero about them other than they beat the Central on penalties. Does anyone have any info on them that could help us out.

According to many there underdogs for every game they play , ever

I'll tell you about them. They are an everage side who thought they were world beaters after they beat a depleted central select on penalties. They have a team full of has been or never will be players who scored a fluky goal after a mistake in the quarter final. This will be there last involvement in this cup. Of that I have no doubt.

I'll tell you about them. They are an everage side who thought they were world beaters after they beat a depleted central select on penalties. They have a team full of has been or never will be players who scored a fluky goal after a mistake in the quarter final. This will be there last involvement in this cup. Of that I have no doubt.

World beaters ? We beat them regardless who was in there team ... Also beat Ayrshire a couple weeks before that . U don't seem to like the ssmafl team . Did one of the boys pump yer Mrs ?

f**k sake lol. OK the CP boys didn't play for central but it was still a decent squad.

Ssmafl can only beat what is in front of them. I reckon they will win this tie.

Yet again the southside boys coming across well on the forum. Great addition to the central.

Owenzy will we just roll over n have refspal shite all over us at every turn ? Will that make us worthy of a place in the central ? Tuck yer neck in

TheGraduate....you won't miss the GMAN of SSMAFL that's for sure! He's always been a bit of a wideo...More so in his younger days as a striker... ' You never could keep that Gub of yours shut'

SSMAFL V CALEY Final. That's wot the neutral wants

Two right good sides!

TheGraduate....you won't miss the GMAN of SSMAFL that's for sure! He's always been a bit of a wideo...More so in his younger days as a striker... ' You never could keep that Gub of yours shut'

SSMAFL V CALEY Final. That's wot the neutral wants

Two right good sides!

Hahahaha I'm not allowed to speak in the house rogerdodger , plus a like to tell the ref when it's a free kick or offside etc .... Lol

Yet again the southside boys coming across well on the forum. Great addition to the central.

Infact owenzy ... Was it not bannockburn who have been thrown out a major trophy the past couple years for there behaviour ?? Opening a can of worms pal

Archived