Binos123sams attempt at managing brechin

Binos123sam

Alright lads i know i started a stirling albion save on here a few months ago,but i got a new laptop and i lost that save so i'm starting a save on here with brechin.

post-58492-0-86375500-1453583437_thumb.p

I've gone threw nine days and that's what my squad looks like. I got Darren dods back after I replaced him as manager and I signed reghan tumilty on loan from Dundee united for the season

post-58492-0-75426400-1453745294_thumb.p

I started my career of with a win against league 2 side Montrose.

In my second game we played Dunfermline and despite going in front thanks to andy jacksons third goal in two games, Dunfermline came back and won quite easily in the end.

A week later we played the pars again. They took the lead 9 minutes in thanks to a goal from Moroccan striker faissal el bakhtaoui. el bakhtaoui scored again from a corner 71 minutes. Robert Thompson scored a goal with 5 minutes left but it was only a consolation and the match finished 2-1.

We played ayr in our next games and for 60 minutes we were just as good as them, but that changed when aiden nesbitt scored two goals within 15 minutes. To make things worse my midfielder gary fusco got himself a second yellow with five minutes left.

We took on championship side Falkirk in the second round of the challenge cup and were probably the better side. david weatherston scored on the 65th minute after reghan tumiltys initial shot was parried away by the keeper falling to weatherston who tapped it in.Loanee karlan ahearne grant levelled the score in the 83rd minute and as there was no goals in the next 7 seven minutes the game went to extra time. Just after the second half of extra time started reghan tumilty scored his first career goal after the Falkirk keeper dropped the ball at his feet. But with two minutes of extra time left bob McHugh scored to take the game to penalties and Falkirk won the shootout after shane macllenan had his shot saved.

We returned to league action against Airdrie who went into the game with 4 points from two games and were still in both cups. They took the lead in the 63rd minute when substitute Jordan Morton struck a sweet volley from a corner into the top left hand corner. We never gave up however and forward reghan tumilty looked to have dived inside the box, fortunately the referee seen it as a foul and david weatherston scored from the penalty spot.

We ended the month away to 6th placed albion rovers. Rovers took the lead a quarter of an hour in when striker kevin nesbitt was left unmarked and he headed the ball into the back of the net. However a minute later david weatherston crossed the ball to the feet of reghan tumilty and from there he tapped it in.With ten minutes remaining Graeme smith had a moment of madness and rather than make a save he punted the ball into his own net and I went bezerk thinking he just cost us a point, however we won another controversial penalty when shane macllenan went down and to me it looked like another dive but the referee pointed to the spot and weatherston finished.

post-58492-0-03002400-1454196204_thumb.p

September was a poor month for us result wise, but looking back we were really unlucky to lose our first three games in September...

We started the month away to stranraer in what was a very exciting game... Luciano nequecaur gave stranraer the lead 18 minutes in but on loan Dundee united striker reghan tumilty pulled it back to 1-1 30 minutes In. nequecaur scored his second from the penalty spot a minute before half-time after an apparent trip by our wee ginger p***k david bates, but 2 minutes after half-time reghan tumilty scored his second and the match was even again. Andy Jackson gave us the lead after nice bit of passing seventy minutes in,but a goal from craig Malcolm in the 75th minute and a third for nequecaur won stranraer the game.

Our next two matches against Forfar and Peterhead were even in terms of possession and their goals were from poorly defended corners.

Our last game of September was on my birthday and it seen us win our first league game under me...Cowdenbeath battered us right from when we scored on the 28th minute but a tap in by Robert Thomson was enough to give us a vital three points.

post-58492-0-84386100-1454197903_thumb.p

Despite a poor month for us stenhousemuir were even poorer and didn't manage to pick up a single point in September,but play us next.

post-58492-0-06383000-1454197907_thumb.p

Archived