New Laptop

My current laptop seems to be on its last legs, have started looking for a new one.

Looking for some advice as to where to look and any suggested models. Would PC World be a good place to look or are there better places online?

Realistically I use it for work and very simple games (FM, would like it to run a game like Cities: Skyscape) but nothing too complicated.

Any help appreciated.

My current laptop seems to be on its last legs, have started looking for a new one.

Looking for some advice as to where to look and any suggested models. Would PC World be a good place to look or are there better places online?

Realistically I use it for work and very simple games (FM, would like it to run a game like Cities: Skyscape) but nothing too complicated.

Any help appreciated.

The only good thing to look for in PC World is the exit.

Whats your budget?

Realistically, for all I use it I want it to be cheap as possible.

Less than £500. If for that amount I can't get a laptop that will play the game anyway then as cheap as possible for a reasonable machine that can do the absolute minimum eg. Browse the Web and word.

Realistically, for all I use it I want it to be cheap as possible.

Less than £500. If for that amount I can't get a laptop that will play the game anyway then as cheap as possible for a reasonable machine that can do the absolute minimum eg. Browse the Web and word.

http://www.ebuyer.com/735106-acer-aspire-e5-573-laptop-white-nx-g87ek-003

http://www.ebuyer.com/726168-acer-aspire-e5-573g-laptop-nx-mvmek-011

Dont think the first one will play the game he wants - the specs say it doesnt support Intel integrated graphics. Minimum spec is a GTX260 - Ive no idea if the mobile GFX card on the second one linked is better than that! Im guessing it is

Archived