Ayrshire teams stand out players

AyrshireAmateur

Wee Colin Keenan at Kilbirnie is 1 of the best players in the 1st Division on his game, young striker at Kilbride Thistle Ryan Wilson is a cracker, no seen Shortlees or KSC yet to comment on them or most Premier Teams.

Stop giving away our secrets ladeside 77,chances are this will be started by a manager who will start poaching lol

Heeders what team you associated with?

nobody any more mate havent pkayed for a couple of seasons now remember going for league must have been 4 year ago now wae wallacetoun ended up 2nd behind kilbirnie had a good battle alk season hink we needed to beat uz at kilbirnie 2nd last game drew 2-2 think it was, remember that boy well gd player as was the big guy up front good bunch of boys uz had had 2 right good hard games wae uz that season

Yep hink uz deservevedly beat us 2-0 at kg5 but pretty sure that game at ur place our striker missed a sitter ib last couple of mins headed it straight at keeper fae sbout 3 yards lol sure wewent 5 up front last 10 that day just couldnt get a goal wouldnt have mattered anyway we still got demoted to bottom league after the registration fiasco n lost most of that team

Registration was a bit of a farse for all involed as lost a good few teams which would have made top divisions completly different. Looking forward to both games this season against yous as you seem to be back playing decent stuff. Are yous still playing at kg5?

Not involved any more mate retired too old lol still a few of same boys but lost a few think mid table n consolidate while they get new boys bedded in would suit tony n jamie this year still a good capable side and i still catch a few games when i can aye mate still at kg 5

Not involved any more mate retired too old lol still a few of same boys but lost a few think mid table n consolidate while they get new boys bedded in would suit tony n jamie this year still a good capable side and i still catch a few games when i can aye mate still at kg 5

Archived